Rant

I'm going to rant about how crappy my day was. Feel free to skip this chapter.

Anyway, I was in my first class, and we're doing the different forms of energy (you know, radiant, mechanical, etc) and I get picked for the ONE THING I DON'T KNOW. I was feeling really depressed after that, and it didn't help that people kept making fun of the fact I read manga. I mean, if your allowed to have your 'boi' and Whip-nae-nae, I can read manga and like anime. AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU DISAGREE. And then I got a bunch of tests back that I studied really hard for and still got C's. And then the teacher talked about how she can tell who did and didn't study. And I'm just like, "I TRY! I TRY REALLY HARD, AND MOST OF THE TIME I DO STUFF RIGHT. BUT AS SOON AS I FAIL, PEOPL FREAK OUT AND START TO GET MAD AT ME. I'M ALLOWED TO MAKE MISTAKES. I'M HUMAN." And now we can't do book reports (yeah, my teacher makes us do them still) on books that have been made into movies. And then in art I almost finished a project but didn't. And I can still work on it tomorrow, which is good. Anyway, people in chess tournaments DON'T KNOW WHAT STALE MATE IS. If you don't play chess, I understand, but these are people who've been playing for years. And I'm really peeved at my life right now. See ya.