angel!geno x demon!reaper

request as geno as the princess and reaper as price but i don't like adding multiple things to the names so ,,

anyway ,,

~

"what?" reaper gasped. "marry? geno? are you serious?"

reapers parent, Renrink, nodded. "the war between us demons and the angels has gone to far and we are in desperate need of peace. we decided that you will marry geno, the prince of the angles, to end the war and to start the first stage of equality for all."

reaper nodded, vigorously, delighted. "when will the wedding be?"
renrink paused, trying to remember her busy schedule. "as soon as possible. though, you are meeting geno today to chat with him and get to know him."

-

reaper perked up when he heard his bedroom door open. he put down his book quickly, eyebrows raised. a skeleton in white clothing stepped into the room.

reaper sat up quickly. "geno!"

geno flinched, a flash of annoyance going across his face. "hi." he closed the door behind him, sitting on a nearby chair. "you're reaper?" the angel asked. i nodded happily, grinning. "yeah, i'm reaper! and-"

"i didn't fucking ask to marry a demon. especially you." geno snapped, teleporting in front of the bed, a foot or two away from me. i felt a knot build in my "stomach". "w-what?" i murmured. geno seemed to become more pissed, his calm aura turning into a strong, angered aura.

"I DIDNT WANT TO MARRY SOMEBODY I DONT LOVE!" Geno growled, "i don't want to seem like a fucking TOY to them! i'm another living, healthy angel! i get to make my OWN decisions! YET THEY FORCE ME TO MARRY YOU? A DEMON? A DEMON I DISLIKE EXTREMELY? I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN FUCKING DECISIONS. AND I WOULDNT DECIDE TO MARRY YOU."

reaper had forgotten how to breathe.

geno hated him? he hates demons? he doesn't want to marry?

reaper first felt anger boil in him. did geno not realize why he was marrying a demon?

"w-we're not marrying because i want too, or because our parents want to," reaper started shakily, "we're marrying so we can show our people that we can treat each other equally. to show them that we're trying to end the w-war- and that w-were asking t-this to end! everything is done with a reason! and that reason d-doesn't always have to be something that makes you happy!"

geno had froze, sitting just a foot away from reaper, who was breathing shakily with his aura full of emotions. reaper hadn't felt this many emotions at once - anger, sadness, fear, confusion - it was so weird to him and he didn't know how to handle it.

". . . sorry," geno whispered, "y-you're right. i'm sorry. i- . . shit. i didn't . . i forgot . . but that doesn't mean i love you. but, uh . . i-i . ."

"it's fine." reaper stood up, walking over to the angel, who was the same height as he was. standing in front of him, reaper took genos hands, looking deeply into his eyes.

"do you love me?" the reaper asked quietly, leaning in and resting forehead against forehead. "be honest."

". . i do."

-

weeks after the wedding, everything - and everyone - calmed down. everything went back to normal. equality and peace. more people had been more confident and comfortable and safe, which meant 'new' people came in.

reaper and geno were lying down on some grass in their backyard of their house, lying in a blanket and giggling and cuddling.

reaper grabbed ahold of the sides of geno's head, leaning foreword and nuzzling his forehead. he giggled, breaking into a smile. geno put his hand on the back of reapers head, pushing him towards himself and kissing the reaper. the other arm went to grab one of reapers wrist. once the two released, reaper exhaled, before tearing up.

"r-reaper?" geno asked quickly, "are you oka-"

"i-i'm fine. just - never been loved like this before. i love you."

the end ♡

~

probably didn't go as you wanted it to, requester, sorry ):

anyway, i have like 3 more requests to do and then i'm done ig 🤷‍♀️

i'm so TIRED tho

i 👏 need 👏 to 👏 wake 👏 up 👏 iNSIDE-