Broken code (Error!Sans x Ink!Sans) (Angst & Feels)

Don't mind me. I'm just working on how to write feels and angst. When you feel like shit, you make your fantasy crush go through the same XD
\\•/~>~| OuterTale |~<~\•//

Warning: this may be disturbing to some audiences. If you are easily disturbed by dark thoughts, please, I encourage you to not read this. You have been warned.

"iNk?" Error asked Ink, both of them sitting on a ledge, Inks legs dangling and Error cross cross, staring at the stars. The two enemies had stopped the extremely harsh fighting, yet, they do still fight, but it not that bad.

"Yeah?" Smiled Ink, turning to Error.

"WHaT is IT LikE tO . . . AcTuaLLy LIve A LiFe PrOpERly? WhAT iS it Like to Be NorMal?" Error questioned, he said this rather calmly which was odd.

Ink was speechless.

"I-i, uh, e-er . ."

"WHatEvER," Error mumbled, looking away in disappointment.

'Oh god! I didn't mean to make him upset!' Ink thought in guilt.

After a while, both skeletons backs got tired but they didn't want to leave the stars. So, they leaned on each other's back instead. Error didn't want to agree too this, but it made Ink happy and Error also didn't want to leave the stars.

"I love this AU! It was one of the few AU's that weren't created by me, and it's my favorite," Ink gushed, giggling happily.

"it kiLLS mE INSide tHAt i hAVE tO. . ." Error mumbled, too quiet for anyone to hear the entire sentence.

"Pardon?"

"I DON't UNDerstAnd . ."

"What . . What do you not understand?" Ink asked slowly, his gaze never leaving the stars.

There was a long pause, making Ink tense up. Error never noticed that he had large dark blue tears running down his black cheekbones and dripping off his chin. Error buried his face into his hands when he noticed.

He took in a shaky breath,

"I don't understand why I'm even here . .I'm just a mistake. . ." Error sobbed softly, saying the one sentence without a glitch, showing his actual voice. It wasn't deep like the Classic (Undertale!Sans), but it want high like Blue (Underswap!Sans). It sounded younger than all the Sanses, weirdly. It sounded sweet, but it also screamed with sadness in this tone.

Ink heard Errors weeps, and turned around and saw it, he saw what Error really thought of himself.

A mistake. A glitch. No, THE Glitch. Error knew all the other AU's were not Glitches, but, he felt like he needed to do it. Over the years, watching people beg for the mercy they should've gotten, after killing innocent, after doing everything he knew he shouldn't do, but, he had no other choice, made him extremely depressed and guilty.

"Oh, Error . ." Ink frowned. He never thought he'd ever see this scene unfold, watching his enemy break down.

"I'm just a glitch! It shows it clearly right on me! I'm unneeded! Unwanted! I'm a glitch!"

"I'M JUST AN ERROR!" Screamed the destroyer, curling into a small ball, whimpering and sobbing.

Ink was confused on what emotion he should feel. Should he be happy his enemy is going through pain? Should he be comforting him and be worried for him? Should he make fun of him? Say that he's right?