Big Buckz😩

Chapter Three

                  "I'll try (Part Two)"

                              Riaababy

"Ria I want you to be mine." I stated looking at her. I know we been only on a few dates but I only want her. No other female can compare to her.

"Okay but you better not break my heart or I'll kill you." Ria said kissing my lips as I opened the door to my house. We walked in and I kissed her lips slipping my tongue inside her mouth. I grabbed her ass kissing her neck while I picked her up.  She wrapped her legs around my waist. I gripped her thighs kissing her roughly.

"Let me make love to you baby." I begged her saying breaking away from the kiss. I pecked her lips softly repeatedly rubbing her booty.

"Okay but I'm a virgin so go slow and be gentle." She said and I pecked her lips again walking to the bathroom. I sat her on the bed gently still kissing her lips.  I took my time taking off her clothes kissing her lips and all other her body.

She stripped me out my clothes while I told her to lay back. I kissed both of her thighs until I got to her pearl. I slipped my tongue through her wet folds. I suck my finger inside of her slowly not wanting to hurt her.
She moaned my name and I felt myself get hard.

"Damn Ria you taste amazing bae." I said sucking on her clit. She arched her back as I grabbed her breast. I never lost eye contact while I was eating.

"I'm gonna ..." She moaned grabbing my curls as she released her sweet juices in my mouth. I swallowed it and kept going working my tongue while she tried to push my head away. After she came again I kissed my way back up to her lips as she moaned in my mouth. She came again on my hands as I rubbed her pearl in a circular motion. I let my finger clean grabbing her chin kissing her passionately.

"Put the condom on bae." I said handing it to her.

"No I wanna feel you Brandon." She replied throwing the condom across the room. I trust her so I kissed again laying here down.

"Ria baby you gotta relax or its gon hurt worse." I said kissing her as she tried to catch breathe. I positioned myself at her entrance. I played her pearl before pushing myself inside slowly. She gasped while I intertwined our fingers. I looked at her face pushing myself deeper.

"Ouch!" She yelled as I stopped sipping the tears from her eyes. I was about to pull off but she stopped me.

"I don't want to hurt you Ria ... You mean the world to me." I confessed letting a tears fall from my eyes. She wiped it away with her thumb and kissed my passionately. I groaned pushing myself deeply. We never eye lost contact with each other. I know right than and there that I loved her.

"Ooh Brandon." She moaned and I moaned with her. Tears slipped out our eyes at the same time while we looked at each other. I put both legs on my shoulders going faster with my strokes.

"Shit Ria I .... I love you." I said looking into her eyes crying. I let her see my worries and pain in my eyes.

" I ... I love you too Brandon!" She screamed moaning as we reached our pecks together. We laid there breathlessly.  I looked at her kissing her lips holding her tightly.

"I'm serious Ria cause I ... I love you and I just want you... I know Im a savage but you made me soft the first day i seen you.One day I wanna marry you and we have a whole litter of kids... Please don't leave me Ria." I begged her saying looking her straight in the eyes.

"I love you and I'll try." She said blushing and I smiled pecking her lips repeatedly.