message cant be sent.

Start from the beginning

[ 18/07/17 ]
KANG DANIEL

DANIEL HAS ANYONE EVER
TOLD U U LOOK LIKE A CAT

yes
tons.
have u been living under a rock?

sHIT i was scrolling through
my gallery and your selfie appeared
on my phone ( god bless )
and it reminded me of yUKI

U MEAN MY DEAD CAT

YES UR DEAD CAT
I mADE A SIDE BY SIDE EDIT
WAIT

hyemi u r in class
pay attention to ur teacher pls
u need to pass grrr

ITS SENDING

[ 1 attachment ]

[ 1 attachment ]

oh wow i look extra fine
I MISS YUKI
CAN YOU STOP MAKING ME TRIGGERED

YOURE DOING GREAT SWEETIE
I LOVE U

yes hyemi i love you too.

and without realizing, a tear rolled down her cheeks, she quickly wiped it away. so were all the i love you's all a lie? they were all fake? they all had no meaning?

soon, the bell rang, class was dismissed. she packed up her books, carried her bag and slowly walked out of class. only to be greeted by a tall man.

she wanted that man to be daniel, so badly— but it was youngmin. she jumped, a little scared. she let out a soft chuckle.

she knew she had that stupid restraining order but at this point, she was so tired of everything, she just wanted daniel and she was so sure of it.

"hey, what are you doing here?" with a soft voice, hyemi questioned. youngmin shoved two iced coffees into her face, she took a second to process what was happening. she laughed, "i figured you might be tired, so here's coffee to lighten up your day!" youngmin excitedly exclaimed.

hyemi grabbed one of the iced coffee and sipped it slowly. she ran her fingers through her hair, she heaved a sigh of pleasure. "shit, that's good," she uttered under her breath. youngmin giggled, he scrunched his nose while looking at the girl in front of him enjoy the iced coffee.

"since when did the youngmin i know giggle?" hyemi looked up, laughing. youngmin just shrugged, "you must be honored, i only giggle at cute things," he teased hyemi. "so i'm a thing?" hyemi emphasized on thing.