Chapter Four

Hey peoples. I uploaded.... AGAIN! Muahahahaha, I'm on a roll.  Dedication to that chika up there! 

PS, pic of Jeydon to the side! 

Jeydons POV

Of course school would be boring like any other day. Do you know what that means? If you guessed flying mongooses, you are sadly wrong... It means school seemed sooooo much longer than it was. 

As of right now, I'm waiting on Spencer. He told me that his friend brought him to school, and decided to take some hoe home with him for some, uhhhmmmm, naughty time.... NASTY!

So big suprise, Mr. Jock can't walk a few miles to get home, I mean its not that bad right? I don't think I should have to wait on him! Maybe I can just leave, and tell Spence I forgot? 

"JEYDON, HEY SORRY I TOOK SO LONG!" Spence shouted across the parking lot towards me. 

"Spencer, yeah I sooooo didn't mind I had to wait by myself, now lets go my oh so loving brother," I remarked sarcastically. I'm usu sally one to be happy, but not today! Not today at all! I wanted to eat my strawberry shortcake at lunch, and my douche of a brother at it! Damn him! 

"Jeyyyyyydddddooooonnnnn, are you still made about lunch? Cuz if you are, then I only had one thing to say... And its..." He looked up at me, as I awaited my apology. He looks me straight in the eye and says, "That was thee best strawberry shortcake ever! I mean it was wonderful, like heaven in my freaking mouth!" He laughed at his rant on how good, my food was! MINE! Jeydon no share! 

I slapped my brother in the arm, and walked to my car, got in and did what any civilized person would do. 

I locked the door, started the car, and drove off! Muahahahahaha! He had the best look on his face when I he saw I wasn't going to turn around! Teaches him to steal my food! 

 Jakes POV

I was walking to my car, when I saw Jeydon arguing what I think is his brother. I'm pretty sure, they resemble each other quiet a lot. 

I continued to walk to my car when I saw Jeydon run to his car laughing, and drove away with his brother standing there confused. Me being the nice individual I am, I walked up to him, and asked, "Hey, want a ride home? I saw what happened." He nodded and walked behind me.

"So your Jake huh, didn't expect you to be nice. I mean your popular, so I assumed that you would have just left me to walk home." Jeydons brother chuckled. 

"Yeah, aren't you Mr. Football star? Hell, if anyone should be a douche, I think it to be you, wouldn't you say?" I remarked. I was not really in the mood to bothered. I had to go home with my father. My mother has to work late, and of course out of all days my dad gets to get off work. 

"Woah, sorry! Oh, by the way I'm Spencer!" He smiled, and put his seat belt on. He had a wonder smile, just like his brother. Only Spencer was more muscled, and had brown hair, not black like Jeydons. 

"Yeah, sorry too... Just in a bad mood, before you ask, no I don't want to talk about it." I glanced at him, as he nodded. "Whats your address?" He told it to me, and we were off. 

It didn't take long to get to his beautiful home. It was quiet large, and you could tell that they had a bit of money. That's something I wasn't aware of. Most people flaunt it, I guess they don't? Well that's truly none of my business. 

I made my way home, taking the longest route possible, but even that was too short. 

I arrived at my averaged size home, laying my keys on the table, and went for the stairs. I was mid way up, when I heard my father shout. "Hey little faggot, where have you been?" I cringed at the words, as they hit me like ice. His voice so cold, and full of hate. My father and I used to be close, until I came out as bi. I think he always secretly hated me. If only Joshua was here...

Sorry another short chapter. But if THREE people give me a very truthful, and convincing comment, then I guess I'm obligated to write a long chapter to right!? But I need long, convincing, NOT THREATENING comments.  *HINT, HINT!*

*IMPORTANT!* I NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU GUYS THINK SHOULD PLAY JAKE! HE HAS BROWN HAIR, AND GREY EYES! HE IS KINDA MUSCLES, SIX PACK, AND HAS TO BE KINDA TANNED! ANY SUGGESTIONS?