Chapter Two

Yesh I am writing again! *Panic attack!* I've wrote TWO chapters in like, uhmmm, a few days? Yeah, a few days. Hell yeah! Since I got like 8 votes in just a few hours, then I'm going to need at least, 10 votes.... Yes 10! 

"Jeydon, I want you. I love you more than life it's self. Be mine, forever?" Jake said looking straight into my blue eyes, with his stunning grey ones. A tear ran down my face, as all I could do was nod. 

Jake gabbed my waist gently, and pulled me into his lap placing light butterfly kisses down my imperfect face. "You know you are truly beautiful. I have never met anyone as perfect as y-Beep, Beep. 

What was that sound? It can't be... No... Beep, Beep. God damn it! 

"Mooommmmmyyyyy, turn that evil flucking piece of crap off, then have it live in Kansas! Yeah, KILL IT THOUGH!" I screamed grabing my head. That damn alarm clock is pure evil. It deserves to die... DIE I TELL YOU! 

"MY POUR BABY-KINS! LET MOMMY KILL THE MONSTER!" Smash. "There sweety mom killed the demon! MUAHAHAHAHA, NOW WAKE THE HELL UP!" She starting shaking me. Then I felt something cold cover my upper body... Is that water...? Holy hell it is! 

"Mommy its cold! I don't need school! I can just live with you guys forever!" I cried. I curled up in my blankets, and put a pillow over my head. 

"Hell to da fuck no.... Sorry honey, but you see when a mommy and daddy love each other, they love to have fun.... Uhmmm, trying new things! And you see if we have kids th-"

"OKAYYYYYY! School it is!" I glared. "Just never, and I repeat EVER utter those words. I think that is some sort of child abuse. Virbal maybe.... I don't know but I doubt I will sleep for the next few days..." I screamed jumping up from my bed. 

"But honey-kins, sex is natural!" She yelled after me, as the I ran in the bathroom locking the door behind me. Damn that woman and her crazyness. I mean I love her to death and all but shes freaking insane! Too bad she isn't home often... 

I took of my wet cloths, jumping in the shower. Just letting the warm water hit my pale body always makes me feel better. It's like I'm in my own world, and I can just think. 

After about a half an hour of shower, I jumped out of the shower. I dried off, and went to my room to get some cloths. I put on a black and greenish blue Pierce The Veil shirt, and slipped on some white skinny jeans. I put on a black and white studded belt, and walked back to the bathroom to fix my hair. 

I skipped to the bathroom singing "TIME TO DO MAI HUUURRRRR! HELLZ YEAH HOES, ME GONNA BE A SEXAAYYY BITCH!" I stopped at my bathroom, and reached for the nob but its locked. I pouted and tried to open the door. "If it theres a ghost in there, get the hell out, me gotta get mai sexay on. OH MY MOTHER EFFIN GOD! IS IT YOU CASPER! ARE YOU REALLY A FRIENDLY GHOST?" I said jumping up and down from my excitement. I've never seen a ghost before! And to meet one in my own house, I'm so honored! 

"No. Just no." Spencer said? Why is Spence talking? Did Casper eat him.... HE DID! He's not friendly!!!

"Its okay SPENCEY! I will save you from the evil Casper. That bitch is supposed to be a friendly ghost, he can't just go around eatting my brother when ever the hell he wants!" I slammed myself into the door, but instead of it opening, I fell on my butt. My pour butt... 

Spence walked out of my room with my blow drier in hand. "Why do you have my blow drier....? And where is Casper?" I tilted my head. I am so confused. 

"My hair is wet. I want it dry. I don't have a blow drier. I used yours. I didn't get eatten by Casper. Understand?" He replied, as if talking to a small child. 

I snatched the blow drier from his hands, and kicked him out of my bathroom. How dare he use my stuff, and how dare he make me think he was eaten by a not-so-friendly ghost! 

I blow dried my hair, and straightened it to perfection. I slightly teased it, and applied hair spray. I looked in the mirror and admired my hair. I truly do love it! 

When I was completely done, I walked out of my bathroom, and to the door, grabbing my backpack, and slipping on my black vans. I made my way out of my house, and over to my Black Ferrari. 

The ride to school was long, and boring. When I arrived, I got out, and made my way through the large plexi-glass doors. I stopped by my locker, and got my stuff for my first period class. I got all of my art supplies, and was abruptly stopped by a my friend Chris. 

"Crissy! I missed you!" I screamed, jumping on his back. He pushed me off, and then laughed as a fell to the ground. "douche," I mumbled. Now that was rude! 

After Chris and I chatted for a little while, and us having to run to class so we weren't tardy, we went our seprate ways. I went to art, and sat down at my drawing table. 

I listened to the teacher go on and on about some old guy who made paintings, and how famous they were. Truth is most painting that are famous aren't even good. They are made by old men who lived horrid lives, and weren't even famous until they were dead. 

After Ms. Jefferson was done talking she told us to take out our drawing pads, and draw what we were feeling. She told us that this is to be an abstract, and to be sure to use colors that reflect our feelings. 

I took out my drawing pencils and begin to sketch. I made simple lines, that eventually turned into more detailed shapes. I drew swirls, and also straight lines. I drew exactly what I was feeling. I drew things that didn't really fit together, because I feel so many emotions, and sometimes they don't go together, so that exactly how my drawing reflected it. 

The bell rung, and the teacher told us that we have the tomorrow to finish it, and what we didn't get done afterward would be homework. I made my way out of the classroom, and to my next class. Science... With Jake. 

Hey I'm sorry that I made it 10 votes... I just don't have as much time as I used to. You probably think because its summer I have time to write... But I guess I've just been pretty busy... I can't write a chapter ever few days... Not possible. I'll try to update at least once a week though. Or at least when I get the amount of votes. I swear I'll try to find more time to write. 

-Holly <3