Chapter Three

Be sure to vote! And I'm going to try something new! First comment gets a dedication. (Yes Lizzy-Kins I stole this from you!) Now on to me story! *runs away*

Walking to science always makes me nervous. Everyday I stop by my locker, and then I look at the small mirror to make sure my hair is right, I have no blemishes, and I look good. I don't really know why though. It's not like Jake would ever give me a second look, hell he won't even look at me in the first place. 

I looked at myself, doing my usual routine. I am so flucking predictable. I do this everyday. Worrying about what I look like for a person who doesn't even notice me. 

I grabbed my book, and walked to my classroom. I always seem to walk in at the last minute, because whenever I walk in the bell rings afterward... Maybe I'm a ninja! Dear God I am! Maybe my parents always just kept it from me so I wouldn't let it go to my head! But, now I know that I am! 

I sat down at the two person table next to the Sex God, I mean Jake. He looks over at me with those ercloudy grey eyes. As I look into them I feel as if time just stopped. All I could hear was my heart pounding through my chest, I hope he doesn't hear. 

"Hi," he mumbles looking away, unfazed by the little incident, that didn't seem to amount to anything. I'm pretty sure he only said hi just to break the awkward silence that I seemed to be causing. 

"I like bunnies!" I quickly say, and then smack myself in the face. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing now, I hope that he doesn't notice.

He just chuckles and looks ahead at the teacher who seems to be handing out papers for us to do. She continued to say its not for a grade, just to see what we already know. Looks like I don't have to actually try today! Muahahahaha it's because I'm a ninja, and I know it. She told us to get to work and everyone seemed to actually listen. Damn its too quiet to talk! Might as well work them... Guess I'm not a ninja. I got to work and time seemed to go bye ever so slowly. 

Jakes POV (Yep! Jakey! Is it too early to have his POV? Idc I am anyway! Mai story, sowrry if you don't agree...)

I looked over at Jeydon as he walked in the class, and the bell sounding just as he entered. I admired how he looked today. He looked damn good today. His hair perfect as usual, and his white skinny jeans, and PTV shirt going well with his skin tone. He was gorgeous for a guy. I mean not that him being a guy matters, I'm bi, but no one really knows, because they never ask. The only people who really know are my not-so supportive parents. 

He came over to our table and sat down, and looked my way. Our eyes connected, and I felt as if my breathing hitched. His bright blue eyes looked so beautiful. I wanted him, and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way by the way the aura hes giving off. Too bad we will never be a 'we'. 

"Hi," I mumbled under my breathe as I looked away, trying to break the thoughts of him. I'm not good enough for him... For anyone. People say I have good looks, but I'm a bad person. I know I am. I can't hurt him, he's too happy, and nice. 

"I like bunnies!" He said quickly. He hit himself in the face, and turned a bright pink. He looked so adorable. I chuckled at his randomness. I just look ahead and try to listen to whatever the hell the teacher is saying. Most of my thoughts are on something else... So many things to be honest. I have so many problems that never seem to go away. My dad makes sure to point them out. To beat them out more like...

*Gasps!* Did you read that!!! Hoe my god, I'm shocked and I flucking wrote it hoe! (I started and ended that sentence with hoe... LOL) But, It's a short chapter. Like super short! I do plan on writing more tomorrow though. And if I get a lot of votes, and A LOT of comments, cuz I sure do love those comments, then I shall write a long chapter. But I got 10 votes, so I felt I needed to upload. (I changed it from 20 votes to 10.) So bye! 

-Holly <3