Sally had been slowly edging towards the door. Milokan was a little captivated by the power within the demon's tone, but he was still aware that the human viewed him as less of a challenge and she would most likely attempt to get past him. He was a little nervous. He did not know how to defend himself, no angel has been taught that way.

"What are you going to do to us?" A tremble was visible in her voice. Sally was terrified and she couldn't tone down her feelings.

"Whatever I like," Kaiden's eyes were black. "Now tell us every-" He was suddenly distracted when Sally lunged towards the angel who froze and pressed his back against the door. He had to guard it but was struggling to find ways of stopping the human.

She was close in a matter of seconds, grabbing his head and slamming it hard against the thick bark. Milokan pushed her away but she showed no signs of stopping. When a trembling hand lifted in the air, the human was shoved to the ground by two big hands.

Milokan, who was holding his thumping head, watched how Kaiden tackled her to the ground with a face so full of intense anger.

"Don't you ever touch him again!" He growled.

Milokan paused from his words and a very tiny smile showed itself. Kaiden may not be aware of what he said; it was subconscious but it showed that he cared, even just a little bit.

"Now tell me what you know!" The demon didn't know if he was angry because she touched the angel or angry that she tried to escape from him.

"O-Okay, okay! Please, I will... I- let go!"

"NOW!"

"The angel! She said your bond is like no other and you're put together for a special purpose, one that won't occur for thousands of years!" She sobbed. Milokan heard her sorrow and he was far too empathetic to watch her beg for her life. "Y-You're meant to be connected, that's all I know!"

"Liar!"

"P-Please, demon, please!" She cried. Her tears stained the concrete and the cold hard floor was feeling her emotion.

"What else do you know?" Kaiden demanded and choked her further.

"There-There are other worlds, and other people you'll connect friendships with! She was vague, I-I don't know more!"

When Kaiden felt satisfied, he stood up and smirked as she scrambled back. He followed, trapping her against the wall and himself.

"Lucifer will enjoy your soul." The pleasure in his tone sent shivers through the angel in a negative way. He gasped when the demon lifted his foot and kicked Sally so hard in the forehead, it dented her skull and blood instantly covered the wall behind her.

Milokan covered his face, horrified and disgusted from watching for long enough to see the light leave her eyes. He was not a fan of gore, and that was more than he could handle.

"Oh God, forgive me, please let me un-see that, I will do anything!" He whispered and scrunched his eyes shut.

Kaiden pressed his cold hand against her head and started to extract her soul. At least now he could return with a story and something for his master to enjoy. If only he grabbed the angel of a higher power and took hers too, she left Milokan without a single explanation, she was unfaithful and the devil liked those souls the most.

Once the soul was successfully out of her vessel, he placed it in a plastic tube with a corkscrew lid and sat it comfortably in his inside pocket. He then turned when whispering filled his ears.

The angel had his head in his hands and was trying to pull himself together. Kaiden felt Milokan's emotions and right now, he could feel exactly what was worrying him. He was going to struggle to share how he feels with someone, that was his main concern, apart from losing his home in Hell.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself and look at me." Kaiden crossed his arms and still, he wasn't able to glare. Milokan sniffed back his sadness and lifted his head. He completely ignored Sally; if he saw her once more, he would surely be sick. "I don't want to look after you too, so pull yourself together."

The angel nodded and climbed to his feet.

"Thank you for saving-"

"Stop, don't say anything else." Kaiden didn't want him to think that he pushed Sally away because he couldn't bear the thought of anyone else touching him, even if that was the case.

The two supernatural beings shared an involuntary glance of wonder and fear. They had grown to be strongly combined in a very short amount of time. Eventually, they won't be able to pretend that they are tough enough to get through it without each other, and they will have to start acting as soulmates to live.