Authors Note. Please read

Hey guys. This is edited because first I published this author's note to just say that I'm having a bad week and I won't be updating because I was conflicted if I should put less information about my problems because I don't really put my personal problems in my author's notes, but if you don't want to listen to my problems, that's fine, but if you do read this that will make me really happy.

A kitten me and my family adopted months ago, got taken by a coyote. Me and my family live in an area where you can never let your cats outside at night, because then they will be taken. But the kitten that we adopted was so so sweet, and we're devastated because we ADORE animals, and we feel like it was our fault because we heard a struggle right outside our home, just some rustling in the bushes. But before we went to bed, we saw that the litter we adopted with the kitten was all inside, except for her. We were desperately trying to find her and when we went to the front if the house, you could see a pile of dirt with small kitten paw prints and big dog paw prints. It looked like she was struggling and trying to hide, but they got her. We all loved her very much, because we raised her right after she was born. And when you have spent so much time with an animal or a person, it's so so hard when they just leave.

And I some of you will probably think 'its nothing. People have bigger problems and I've seen worse' but remember, yes, there are people in the world with very big problems and children are starving and yes they matter too, but remember your problems matter just as much as everyone else's.

YOU MATTER TOO.

And don't say 'it could be worse' because what doesn't hurt you, might hurt someone else so much. Because pain and sadness is a very hard thing to feel.

but thank you for listening! If anyone who has problems and issues should comment, but if you don't want to, that's fine. Just remember that your pain and problems matter too.

I love you all!

-Gollum098