Chapter Seven Dinner with the Family

Ok, so Bella's mental.

A vampire? Seriously? Next she'll be telling me that there are faries at the bottom of the garden, it had been 3 days since she phoned me, she was going to confront Edward yesterday about it but he hadn't been at school.

The Diner door opened again, just ten minutes and my shifts over.

"Lex!"

I turned around to see Bella waving frantically at me.

"Hey Bella, whats up?"

"I need to talk to you!"

"Give me five, then my shifts over".

"So whats up?" I asked Bella as we walked to her truck.

"He's a vampire".

"Oooooook...."

"I knew you wouldn't believe me" She sighed.

"Well you've got to admit its not the easiest thing to believe, how do you know he's a vampire?".

"He told me" 

"So your just going to believe him? So if I told you that I'm a leprechaun you'd just accept it?"

"oh ha ha" She mocked then went on to explain all the things that had happened and all the research she had done.

"So he made it to you in like 2 seconds and put his hands out and stopped the truck? Ok I'll admit thats strange"

"Just strange?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Ok its the weirdest thing I've ever heard, but he can't be a vampire".

"Why not?"

We climbed in to Bella's truck, she was giving me a lift home.

"Because he just can't, don't you realise how mental that sounds?".

"Well I'm going for dinner with his family tomorrow".

"What?! You think that Edwards a vampire and your going alone, to his house for dinner".

"He says all his family are"

"Oh well, thats much better" I replied sarcastically.

"I need you to cover for me".

"What?"

"I need you to say that I was with you when I go".

"So your going to go there without telling anyone when  you think there all vampires?" I asked as we pulled up to my house.

"Well you'll know"

"Oh well thats ok then" I said rolling my eyes as I got out of the truck "Well its your funeral.....or maybe not, they might just turn you in to a vampire too".

"So you'll cover for me?" Bella asked through the window of her truck with a grin.

"Of course I will".

I'm sorry its so short, but I wanted to give you guys a update but its ghost night on Really and I could only write during the breaks hahaha, but anyways I hope you guys like and as always please Follow, Comment and Vote.

Thank you.