Chapter Six Fact or Fiction?

Embry and I are officialy together, after he kissed me in the water he told me that he didn't just want to be friends anymore and I couldn't keep the grin off my face. There was only one person that didn't seem too happy about it and he was currently sat scowling in the corner of my living room.

"Jake! Will you please stop scowling, I don't think I've seen you smile since the beach......and that was four days ago!" 

"I'm not scowling" He said not looking at me.

There was just the two of us in the house, It was a Thursday night, no school tomorrow so we get an extra long weekend, Quil was out with his family and Embry had been roped in to helping his Mom clear out the spare room, which he wasn't too happy about.

"He says while still scowling..........is it because you want to see Bella?".

"No"

"Then what is it? I swear to god Jake you better tell me or I'll.........um I'll.........I don't know what I'll do but you wont like it!".

He just continued to stare at the TV.

"Jake!!!".

"It's because your with Embry.....ok?".

"It's about ti.......wait....what?".

Jake sighed and looked at me "Its because that you and Embry are together".

"And? Why is it bothering you?" I asked totally confused.

"Because I just don't want to see you get hurt".

"This is Embry were talking about Jake, the same Embry that we've been friends with since before we can even remember! Do you really think he'd do anything to hurt me?"

"Well what if you guys split up for some reason? Then whats going to happen?"

"Then we'll be friends" I said in a matter of fact tone.

"It doesn't work like that".

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot I was talking to the relationship expert" I replied sarcastically "Look Jake can't you just be happy for us then if anything happens you can rub it in all you want".

He looked at me for a while and sighed "Fine".

I grinned at him "Love you Jake".

"Love you too Lex" He grinned back "Now let me kick your butt on this game".

"Orders up!" Pete called, it was Saturday and I'd been at the Diner since 9am and my shift was nearly over, it was always the same when the surf competition was on, the place was packed from the Saturday until the following Sunday. Embry, Jake, Quil, Jared and Seth were all stopping with me so that their families could rent out the rooms to get a bit of extra money.

The door opened again and Eddie one of the regulars walked in.

"Hey Eddie, usual?" I asked, I looked at him "Eddie? Whats wrong?" I led him to the counter and sat him down and walked round and poured him some coffee.

He took the coffee from me "They've just found Waylon's body, up in his boat house" He took another gulp of coffee "It looks like an animal attack".

"What about this one?" Quil asked me pushing the newspaper clipping under my nose, we were all sat in my living room, I'd just walked home from work getting soaked and I'd told them all about Waylon, but seen as none of them really knew him it didn't affect them as much as me.

I took the newspaper clipping out of his hand and looked at the picture of the 5 seater truck on it "Hey this one actually doesn't look too bad, needs a bit of work on it but nothing we can't do ourselves" I said passing it to Jake.

"Yeah looks good" He smiled at me.

"Right we'll go look at it tomorrow" I walked past the chair were Embry was sat to go and get dried and changed, Embry grabbed my wrist and pulled me on to his lap, I fell back with a small scream.

"Your gonna get soaked!" I told him.

"I don't care" He grinned grabbing my chin and pulling me in to a kiss.

The chorus started up.

"Ewwww"

"Seriously guys, do you have to do that in public?"

"Get a room!"......origional.

I stood up with a grin and went to get changed.

                                                                   Jakes POV

I joined in with the taunting but I could feel the anger bubbling up inside of me again as I watched them kissing.

It's just because she's like a sister to me.

Are you sure about that?

Yes, I don't like Lex like that.

Really?

Yes! I like Bella not Lex.

I'd been having this internal argument with myself ever since they started seeing each other.

                                                          Lex's POV

I was blow drying my hair when I heard my mobile ringing.

"Hey Bella! Whats up? How was Port Angeles?".

"Hey, It was good apart from getting followed by a gang of drunk men".

"What!?"

"It's ok Edward rescued me"

"Edward Cullen? You never said you were going with him"

"I didn't go with him, I got lost and he found me"

"How?"

"Well, thats the thing, but before I tell you, you have to promise me you wont laugh and you'll hear me out"

"Ok, I promise"

"I think that he's a vampire".

Ok guys so please tell me what you think.

And vote if you liked it pretty please.