With these thoughts running in my mind. Mouni and I joined Jenny, Mohit ... And Sona. What was she doing here?

"Sonakshi is a big, big fan of Prabhas" Jenny said "So I thought it would be great if she comes to welcome him too"

I wore my facade of being cool and classy again while my insides hurt because of all that went wrong in my life and of the tiny fear of her leaving me after knowing what kind of a person I am. My inner voices cursed me for not being able to stand by Neha, the only one whom I can call family.

Gali gali teri lau chali
Jio re Bahubali

The speakers almost made me deaf for a second.

I noticed Sona wearing a short, black dress jumping and chirping seeing Prabhas entering the sets.

She fangirls him too? I thought I was the only one whom she fangirls.

Prabhas walked upto us and the camera man was all set to zoooom into his face. All of us welcomed him warmly and lastly it was Sona's turn to say hi to him.

" Jai Maheshmati ... I mean hi Bahubali I mean Pr.. Prabhas ... How's Maheshmati now? Happy that Bhallaldeva is gone?... Umm..  What am I saying... Sona Sona it was just a film just a film ... You are ...you are great as an actor."  She just blabbered while Prabhas smiled and laughed at her cute antics. He shook her hands and Sona's cheeks flushed while she held on to his hand with a firm grip.

Cheeks flushed? Kyu bhai? Why is she being so so... Happy? Ms Sonakshi Bose never star fantasizes as far as I know.

"Hello Hello Sona! I have been a genuine fan of yours I even voted for you but I guess Mr. Jatin Roy has so many followers. You are my favourite and I would love it if you win" He said and she squealed still holding on to his hand and pressing it harder.

Paani is going above my sar and if she doesn't control herself it will burst my head and come out like a fountain and the set of ISS will become Dixit Water Park.

I thought she is crazy and kiddish just in front of me. This side of hers was reserved for me ONLY. Cheater Singer!

She is behaving like the girl in that film 'Bewafa Haseena'

Gali gali teri lau chali
Jio re bahubali
Prano se badhkar humko hai tu pyara....
Sab gaayenge
Dohrayenge
Ab tera
Jai jai kara

Like seriously?  This time with the music playing I felt my heart stop. It was so loud. Everyone went inside and I caught up with Sona

"So? You didn't tell me you like Prabhas" I raised my brows

"Who doesn't?" She double raised her eyebrows.

"Bunty doesn't" I said in a tone as if I had given the smartest reply of all times.

"Yeah" She rolled her eyes of me.

"What will you sing today then? Maheshmati samrajyam sarvottam ajeyam?? Or or that one Maheshmati ka vanshaj hu jise kehte Bahubali ..."

"None ... I'll sing o o re raja viron ke veera bas teri hai devsena or I will improvise and make it Sona-sena... Weren't we on the stay away policy. You wanted space. So yeah if now I feel mushy around someone else, you shouldn't feel jealous."