26. He needs help

So I opened the writing section after a long time and wattpad said you haven't written anything yet and I freaked out (naturally) after trying to fix the issue I finally was able to see my books ... So the update could have come earlier but this is what I was doing

Also the ff will not be made private as of now because that is not how wattpad functions according to me its all about discovering and getting discovered!

Happy Reading

Bunty's POV

Hi!
I was Bunty a few months back and then this random girl enters Dev Dixit's life and kaboom! I became baandhi kamariya se saari ki aayi ab aunty ki baari ... Babli Bai.

And when I was kind of enjoying my stay as a house help with the Boses (solely due to the dusky beauty Elena Bose) I had to undergo this wonderful transition and become Bina Bhauji ... How?

Well all thanks to DevAkshi ... Hop On!

So yesterday Dev came back, totally drunk, to our house where Sona Bhabhi was also present to ask about his where abouts. After his not so expected appearance while we were making him settle he passed out. While Sona Bhabhi was busy trying to make him gain his consciousness back I heard a knock knock on the door .. Well not exactly a knock knock it was a tring ... Tring ... (Does that even matter?)

Neha was standing outside the door with puffy eyes and a tear stained face. More than the fact that she had been crying lately, to see Neha Dixit standing outside Dev Dixit's house was no less than magic happening from a shakalaka boom boom pencil. Neha and Dev have never been on talking terms since the past 3 years and to find her here was ... Well ... Surprising.

Now, I am no Einstein, I am simple Bunty cum Babli Bai. All of these things made my head spin.

"Bhai... Bhai kaha hai?" She asked in a low voice. Her eyes were lowered and she was fidgeting with her fingers marking her nervousness.

My observation skills you see!

She raised her eyebrows reminding me of her question.

"Uhh ... Dev ... He ... He" I was at loss of words because I didn't knew what had happened and what to reply was not coming in my mind. Deva help!!

She pushed me and went inside. Dev was still lying unconscious on the sofa
Neha could make out that he was 'wasted'.

She went a few steps towards him but then god knows what struck her head and she zoomed out of the flat without a word.

And what did I do? Just stood there petrified to interrupt in the Dixit sibling saga because the brains of these two Dixits are too complex to decipher. You will never know which wire in their head will randomly join with another and BOOM everything around will blast.

"Was she Neha?" Sonakshi asked and then I realised she was still in here. I had totally forgotten about her.

I nodded.

There was a pregnant silence in the room raising my tension to infinity.

"Bunty... You are Dev's friend right?"

When these words came out of her mouth what rested in front of me was clear. She bombarded me with questions at the rate of 120 kmph and I tried answering them but the fact is I also didn't know the actual reason behind the tiff in the two and she was interrogating like anything.

Yaha se sawal aaya waha se aaya
Jaane kaha kaha se aaya
Right left upar neeche
Aage peeche
Kya kya batata chota sa Bunty

Tension
Confusion

And amidst all this I fainted as well.
___________________________________

I opened my eyes slowly and squinted them to adjust to the blazing light. I blinked them thrice untill the devil's (holding a torch right over my face directed towards my eyes) face became clear.

"Dev!" I shouted and pushed his hand aside.

Not just Dev but Sonakshi was also there and from their clothes I could make out that today is not the day I fainted.

"Wait! Since when have I been in this condition? Days? Weeks? Months? Years? Was I in coma? Mujhe kuch yaad kyu nahi aa raha?" I held my head dramatically to remember what happened but I just earned a slap on my head in return from the Devrat Dixit.

Sonakshi's POV

After the slap assured Bunty that it was just yesterday when Dev and he fainted leaving me paranoid behind them.

Well Dev did regain his senses around 3 am and dropped me back home. There was something seriously wrong between Neha and him. I could sense it. He was no longer his usual chirpy self. It was as if an old wound had been pricked open and it was paining beyond limits.

The whole night I tossed in my bed thinking about the possiblities of the rift but I was clueless. Why on Earth will two orphans siblings behave like this. I looked at Elena. She was snoring beside me. I patted her head. Imagining my life without Da and Ele was impossible for me. The two of them have always been there for me. My short journey of ISS had strengthned my bond with my family. They supported me like never before and so did Dev.

Dev in every sense has been there for me since the day I met him. A summary of the journey till date talks of Dev Dixit supporting a broken Sonakshi Bose and trying to fix her broken self in all ways possible (gathering my love in response). I feel that today is when Dev needs me the most and had Bunty not fainted right in front of me I would have got a direction to understand where should I step to resolve the issue between the duo.

If this would have been a normal situation I would have watched Dracula ka beta to lighten my mood but this is different, this is about filling the absence of Neha in my Helmet Hero's life and Bunty is the only ray of hope I see.

So today, I drove straight to the boys and now I am waiting for Bunty to finish his daily morning routine so that we can do something to help Dev. What that something would be I don't know but yes we have to make it quick. 3 years is a long time and Neha and Dev have to reconcile.

"Still here Sona? I am fine and have to leave for the recording of Padmavati. Come I'll drop you" Dev said

"No... I am fine... I have my car ... I'll leave after I ...after I ... finish ... this water" I pointed to the glass of water in my hand

He gave me a puzzled look and then turned towards the main door. "Save the environment" He said while leaving with a thumbs up.

Precap- Pata nahi

Next update- Double Pata Nahi

There is practically nothing to watch on TV these days and I also need some 'phan' (fun) aka JEEVAN KA ANAND so back to writing 1000 word chapters coz it takes me half an hour to do that

Update schedule posted on insta hil gaya hai