"Ahh" Amy gasped in shock and this scene caused several people to jump in surprise.

Shane:  Shh shh shh shh shh shh shh.

Shane takes his hand off her mouth. He's got her lying on the ground pinned under him.

"No I'm not watching this. No thank you" Sophia whispered and hid her face in her hands. Me following soon after.

Lori:  You scared the hell out of me.

She laughs and slaps Shane on his arm.

Shane:  I bet. That's what you get for keeping me waiting. I was trying to be quiet. Where you been?

"You cheating whore. Think your husbands dead and you move onto his best friend. That's so low" Pete spat, surprising my dad, and me.

Mainly because he and my dad hate each other, and my dad killed him.

Lori:  Amy the mushroom queen – I had to wait for her to get back.

"Should I take offense to that?"

They kiss passionately.

"I CAN HEAR IT AND I DON'T WANT TO!!" Sophia yelled, with her head in her hands.

Shane:  How much time do we have?

Lori:  Enough.

Lori unbuckles Shane's belt while he takes off his shirt. He unzips her jeans then pulls her shirt up. He runs his tongue over her skin and kisses it.

"The vocals are worse than seeing it" I heard Sophia mutter beside me and I choked back a laugh.

Lori (Moans)

"Why. Carl why is your family disgusting" Sophia groaned and I shrugged, knowing she couldn't see me.

Lori pulls her blouse off. Shane looks up and sees the locket Lori wears on a chain around her neck. Strung beside it is Rick's wedding ring. They both stop. Soberly she pulls the chain up from around her neck and places it on the ground nearby. She pulls Shane to her kissing him passionately.

My dad probably looked so awkward right now.

(Both moaning)

Yes he probably did.

Shane looks over toward the jewelry.

Shane:  Come here.

Lori:  Okay.

Shane guides Lori onto her knees.

(Both grunting)

"What is wrong with you people" Negan shivered, I saw him shiver after I finally looked up and smiled at Sophia.

(Theme music playing)

I have to say, the theme song is pretty cool.

Enid was glaring daggers at Sophia and I saw this and glared right back at Enid. Causing her to back off, and when I put my arm on Sophia's shoulders caused her to back off completely.

The streets and intersection where the tank is parked are still crowded with walkers. More of them swarm the horse's corpse. Many are leaving the tank to eat the horse's remains. A few still beat on the top hatch.

(Walkers growling and moaning)

(Radio beeping, hissing)

Rick, still stranded inside, hears the radio broadcasting again.