Trapped in a game (seapeesound)

Start from the beginning

"CALUM!" I hear Oli yell scared. "Oli?!" I yell worried as yell. I drop the bags and go to where I hear Oli. "Oil?! Oli where are you?!" I yell. "Calum? Is that you?! please help me!" I hear Oli say. I look around the room to see where Oli is. then I look at the tv screen and I'm shocked at what I see.

There on the screen was a tiny Oli. I walk over to the tv. "Oil?" I ask." The tiny Oli jumps and looks up at me. "Calum?! How are you so big?" He asks me. "Oli I didn't get bigger you got smaller! How the fudge did you get in the tv?" "What do you mean?" Oli asks me cofused. "Oli you're in our tv!!!!"

Oli looks at me shocked. "Oli what did you do while I was gone?" I ask. "I eat some cookies, took a nap, and put the new game in. "OLI! I told you not to play that game when I wasn't here I knew there was something wrong with that game!"

"Well I never thought I would enter the game!" Oli says. I look at him. "Oli what happened in the game while I was gone?" I ask him. "Nothing much. It asked for my name but after that it asked if I was sure if I wanted to play. I clicked yes then boom! I'm here." "There's got to be a way to get you out of there."

I grab the controller then a box popped up. It said, "hello. I'm sure your probably already aware but your friend is now trapped in the game. If you wish to save your friend then you must help your friend win the game. That is the only way to save your friend. If you close out of the game or you turn off the device the game is being played on your friend will automatically die. If you wish to try and finish the game click continue if you don't and wish for your friend to stay in the game press leave. Continue or Leave

I'm shocked. This game thinks that I'll abandon Oli?! If it thinks that then it's dead wrong! I press continue. And the box disappears. Ok let's see here what are the controls."

I press the A button and Oli jumps. "What?" Oli asks confused. I move the joystick up and Oli moves forward. I move it back and Oli goes backwards. If I mive it to the left or to the right he goes left or right. "Calum what ever you're doing stop it! This is weird!" I press the B button and he takes out a dimond sword out of nowhere and attacks the air. "Ok that was cool! Calum make me do that again!" Oli says. "Oli I'm trying to figure out the controlls." I tell him. I then press the C button and Oli takes out a bow and puts an arrow in it. "Where the fudge and I getting all these weapons?!" The asks. I shrug. I then press the A button by accident making Oli fire the arrow.
"Ok Oli I think I got the hang of the controls."

"I can move on my own you know! You don't need to control me!" Oli tells me. "You can?" I ask surprised. "Yep!" I watch as Oli jumps and moves around.
"Alright Oli go where ever you want I'll only help you if you get in a fight." I tell him. "Okie dokie." Oli says and starts walking into the forest.

Oli then starts walking into the green forest. "Hey Calum do you think Slenderman is in this game?" He asks me. "I have. No I idea." I answer.

Oli's POV
I'm really happy Calum's here. I feel safer and more confident that I will escape this evil game. I guess it makes sense if you have a loved one near you, you always feel safer.

As I walk deeper into the forest I hear a twig snap. I jump a little at the noise. /Oli your hearing things!/ I continue walking foword when a giant troll walks in front of me. "Um Calum!" I say very panicked.

Calum's POV

I was about press B button. When a message pops up.

Hello dear friend I seem to have forgotten to tell you something very important. Your friend has only life. And I know what thinking you can't just kill your friend to get them out. If your friend dies in the game they die in real life.