My Sister's Boyfriend <3 Me 19

-Ams' Point of View-

I parked by the curb, and followed Jeremy in.

 "Wait, I don't have anything for her." 

"It's ok, she doesn't want anything, I just bought the roses as an appreciation." 

"Exactly my point." 

"But if you want I can say they're from both of us." 

"No, you bought them, they're from you." 

He seemed shyer these days. "Ok, well then come in."

I followed him from the pathway up, and walked into their house. 

"Jared? Is mom home yet?" I could here the sink running and dishes clattering. 

"No, not yet sport." 

"Ok, cool. Oh! I brought Ams, is that ok?" He slowed the last bit of his sentence down.

Jared came from the kitchen now. "Yeah it's fine, hey Ams." 

I smiled, "hey." 

"Seth's upstairs, you know which room it is right?" I nodded but wasn't exactly wanting to go upstairs. 

"It's ok, really, just go on up." He must've sensed my hesitation. 

I finnally talked myself into going, and walked up to his room, and knocked on the door.

"Jared go away, I don't need anything." I now regreted knocking, but urged myself to knock again. "Jared," there were footsteps now, and the door opened. "I said I don't want to-hey." 

I smiled. "Uh, come-come in." He gestured his hands towards his room, and shut his door.

"How're you feeling?" I asked as he shrugged as he made himself comfortable on his bed, then patted the space next to him. 

"I've felt better, but knowing it was for something I cared about makes it all worth it." I felt bad now, as I sat in the empty space.

"So, there's no weirdness between us right?" He asked hopefully. 

I didn't say anything, then said slowly, "not yet." 

He sighed then wrapped his arms around me as I made my way to sit in his lap. 

"Does this make it akward for you?" I shook my head as I leaned back a little bit, and heard him groan from the pressure against his ribs.

"Sorry." I moved back to his side, but before I could he pulled me by my waist and said "get back here, it's fine." I giggled because I was still ticklish. I faced him as a peice of my bangs fell infront of my face. He moved it and saw the now small bruise on my face from my fight about a week and a half ago.

"I bet that hurt huh?" He asked. 

"Not as much as Sean hitting you, I'm still sorry for that." 

"Don't be." He leaned in and took my face in his hands, I winced when he touched my bruise (it may be small but it still hurt) and kissed me. I felt a rush, and had a tingling feeling in my stomach. He pulled back, and said nothing else.But he pulled back, I knew it was cuz of his jaw. 

"That's what I should've done, instead of makeout with you." He hugged me gently. 

"It was my fault, I could've sto-" 

"No, because I didn't let you, but Ams, I-" Just then there was a knock on the door. 

"Seth? Mom's home, we're gonna cut her cake, you coming down?" 

"Yeah we'll be there right now." I got up while he slowly got out of his bed.

"I feel, crippled." 

I smiled and said "well that's not good." He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Amber?" 

"Yes?" 

"Will you go out with me?" I felt my heart lift, as I thought about jumping on his waist and kissing him. But then remembered about his ribs.

Instead I froze, and pulled away from his grasp. "I have to go, I'm so sorry but I, I just." I turned to open the door but he stopped me and kissed me again.

He wrapped his arms around my hips, and walked backwards towards his bed, we collapsed, and then he stopped, with me on his chest, (he seemed like he was in pain from this), kissed my forehead, and said "I think we better go downstairs now."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday mom!" Jeremy said as he rushed to give her a hug, then handed her the roses. "Awww Jeremy! These are beautiful! Thank you!" She crouched down and gave him a kiss on his cheek leaving a red lipstick mark. 

"Happy birthday Marissa." I said politely. 

"Aww thanks you guys, Seth, did you take your pills? And put that stuff on your stitches?" 

"Yes mom, I did." He groaned playfully. 

"Good, so boys what do we do?" We had just finished the cake that Jared made.

"I think I should head home, thank you for having me over. Again I'm sorry I didn't get you anything." Marissa smiled then said "by you being here, it made me feel more special." I smiled then said my goodbyes. Seth walked me to his door and said "call me?" I nodded as he gave me a quick kiss then went back to join his family.