My Sister's Boyfriend <3 Me 17

-Seth's Point of View- 

"So, you went out with a girl, then little by little you started hitting on her sister, then made out with her, and now you're asking me what to do? Little bro, I hate to say this but you.are.re.tareded. If you don't feel for your girlfriend anymore, you're supposed to break up with them."

"Yeah but, I don't want to tell her 'hey, I'm dumping you for your little sister, you ok with that?' They already have problems I don't want to create more drama-" 

"So don't. Tell her how you feel, if you do that, it'll be easier for her, trust me." I sighed, then nodded. At that moment, I heard a car pull in our driveway, I looked out my window to see.

"Oh just kill me now why don't you?" 

Jared peeked over and said "Now what?-oh" Yep Sean. Oh he looks pissed.

"Haha, looks like he found out about you and Ams." 

"How is that funny?" 

"It just is, especially when you freak out like that, you remind me of Jeremy." 

"Oh thanks, just make fun of-" The door started to pound downstairs.

"There's your call lil' bro. Answer it, and if you really love her, you'll go out and fight." His sarcasm is not appreciated at this time. When was the last time I was in a fight? 10th grade. Shit.

I went down the stairs and opened the door. "Sean?" 

"What the hell did you and my girlfriend do?" 

"Sean, what are you talkig about?" 

"I'm talking about why you and her were making out!" 

I paused then continued. "We didn't." 

"Yes you did, because she dumped me and said she was here, with Jeremy, he's not even here anymore is he?" 

I shut the door to my house and walked down the steps. "Well if she dumped you, why do you care so much?"

"Because Ash'll be pissed when she finds out you two made-out." 

"We did not make out!" 

"Yes you did, why else would she be gasping when I called her? What'd she go for a jog in your house? I wasn't born yesterday."

"You sure about that?" He looked pissed now as he threw his right arm towards my face, but I dodged it and stepped back. 

"Do you really want to fight? Especially your step-brother? The one that got closer to a girl, that even her boyfriend didn't get half as far?" Now he had a crazed look in his eye, a look like he wanted to kill me. 

"So you admit it?" 

"Might as well be more a man than you." He turned to walk away, then swung his fist in my jaw, which I heard crack, then punched me in my ribs, which I also heard a faint cracking sound. 

"You ever touch her again, I'll do so much as kill you next time, Dayton." I was on the cement, spitting out some blood as Jared came out glaring at Sean. 

"Job well done lil' bro,  job well done." All I could manage to say was "fff-fuck you". He laughed a bit and said "I'm calling your, 'girls'." Then winked. "My little lady's man."

-Ams' Point of View- 

I was sitting in Ash's room hearing her side of her story, bullshit. She finally said "I'm so so sorry." Then a tear fell down her face. 

I rolled my eyes then said "You idiot, we're sisters, always have and always will, I still don't believe you all the way, but I do forgive you. And I'm sorry for making your life a living hell." 

She smiled, gave me a hug and said "that's what we sisters do best." 

I smiled then said slowly, "I, I have to tell you something." She pulled away and nodded for me to go on, but her phone rang. She help up a finger.

"Hello? Hi Jared, uhh sure." She set her phone on the bed and put it on speaker. 

"Is Ams with you?" He asked. 

 "Yep" I replied. 

"Okay, I don't know how to tell you this exactly, but Seth's in the ER, he kinda broke his ribs, and jaw." 

Ash's eyes grew wide and said "What?" 

 "Yeah, he uh got in a fight with Sean, you know your ex Ams?"

Ash looked at me in a confusing way. "What do you mean he got in a fight?" 

Jared said nothing for a minute, then said "He says he wants you both to see him so he can talk to you both." 

I looked at Ash, "We'll be there in 10 minutes." She hung up her phone and got dressed real quick. Then we both headed out of the house in her Honda.

"Ash I," She looked paranoid. 

"Just say it Ams, before you make me crash."  Her knuckles turning white as her grip on the steering wheel tightened. 

I sighed then said. "I, how're things between you and Seth?"

 She rolled her eyes then said." To be honest they're great, but-" She went silent, then said "I've kinda been wanting to break up with him." 

"What?! why? You love him and he loves you!" 

"It's not that simple," and she continued on explaining, how she became interested in him for 'my sake', and how she really thinks that now's not the time to break up with him. "So tell me what you wanted to tell me." And slowly, very slowly, I told her that Jeremy and Jared left, and that Seth was there. With me. In the living room, alone, and that the reason he's in the ER is because of me.

"I had a feeling you'd say that." And I saw a tear fall down her face, and I truly felt like an ass.