My Sister's Boyfriend <3 Me 15

-Ams' Point of View-  

One moment I was sitting here talking with the guy, the next thing I know, he's kissing me! At first I tried to pull away, but then something just told me to shut up and let him keep going. He turned to face me now, while I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then unzipped my jacket, and I shivered, which made him put his hands on my shoulders to keep me warm, except I wasn't cold and his touch made me shiver even more. When he did that I fell onto the couch. I broke apart as I said "what the hell are you doing?!"  

"I really dont know, I-" but I put my hand over his mouth, pushed him off, and headed to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my eye still a bit bruied, and my makeup a bit smeared. I reached into my pocket to see if I remembered my eyeliner, feeling it, I took it out and reapplied some on my eyes. 

And for a final touch I took my ridicoulus hair out of my ponytail,and combed my hair out, with my bangs falling over my eyes. I sighed, opened the door and went to the couch where Seth waited. 

I sat down on the couch again, and no more than five minuets of silence went by before I practically jumped in his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. He put his arms around my back, while the smart and proper thing to say would've been "you're my sister's boyfriend, I can't do this with you." But me being stupid decided to let him go through with this.  

He trailed his lips from neck to my lips, "S-S-Seth, I don't think we should be doing this right now-" he pulled away and said "I know, I just wanted to try something."  

"What? friggin' make out with me?!"  

He said nothing before saying "Ams, I probably should've told you that I liked you rather than attack you. And this," he motioned his hands between us, "wasn't a good way to show it."  

"So you really do like me?"  

he nodded, while I unwrapped my legs from his waist, put my jacket on, and sat next to him.  

"How long have you liked me?" I was curious to know. 

He paused then slowly said "since before I went out with your sister." 

Wait, what the hell? 

"So then-" I started puzzled by his answer. 

"I knew that I wasn't your type, and it just so happened that your sister and I hook up shortly after the Al incident, and not that type of 'hooking up'." 

To me, that still didn't make all that sense, but I'll intterogate him about that later. 

"But the real question is, do you like me too?" He seemed genuinely shy asking me. 

Well duh! Of course I liked him! 

"if you don't that's fine, but I just wanted to-" 

I cut him off and kissed him on the lips again, partially so he could shut up, and because I dont know why. I fell over so now we were both laying on the couch,we broke apart as he slid his hand under my shirt and I could feel his hand on my stomach, and making his way to my back, then to where my bra clasp was, but I stopped him. I removed his hand from my shirt, and leaned forward to kiss him. He got caught a little off balance as I unzipped his jeans, while he did the same to me.  

But we were intteruppted by my phone ringing, I jumped and grabbed it out of my pocket, flipping it open saying "what?" 

"Hey babe." Oh shit ! I sat up quickly pushing Seth off and said "oh hey, um what's up?" 

"Nothin', I'm at your place right now, but your sister said you're not here, that you were at Seth's place." 

"Yeah, I was watching a movie with his little brother." 

"Who Jeremy?"  

"Yeah why?" 

"That kid's such a douche baby." Then he laughed.

"No he's not!" I exclaimed, I think that kinda pissed him off that I wasn't agreeing with him.

"Well are you still watching the movie?" Shit I had to lie, or something. The last thing I wanted was for Sean to check up on me while Seth was here instead of Jeremy. 

"No, I'm heading home right now, be there in like five minuets?" 

It took him awhile to answer, but then finally said "ok, see you in a bit."  

"Yeah see you, oh and while you're there can we talk?"  

"About?" He seemed disgruntled now. 

"Nothing, I'll talk to you when I get there, bye." With that I hung up and stood while putting my jacket back on heading to the door, with Seth behind me. 

"Look, I'm sorry but, I have to go. Otherwise-" damn, why does he always have to cut me off!  He leaned down and his lips found mine, when he pulled away I wanted to pull him back, until I remembered who was kissing me. "Seth, I can't-Ash will- I gotta go." He didn't hesitate on letting me go. I guess he understands that falling for your girlfriends little sister, is bad.