11.)Him.

Authors pov
Liayla. The guys then went on top of the tree to spy on her "leave me alone!" Liayla yelled "is the baby gonna cwy" the boy said in a baby voice

Liayla's pov
He's really getting on my nerve here-GAH s-stop NOOO! I then punched the boy really hard in the gut and he went flying then his back hit the tree "what the!" The boy said "i-i didn't mean to"I said then ran away and kept saying those same words over and over again what is wrong with me?

Guys pov
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

??? Pov
I'm coming for you next little Liayla~ MUAHAHA

Liayla's pov
UGH I can't believe it just happened even in front of my parents and uncles. They think I didn't see them but I did I mean it's obvious *rustle* *rustle* I then snapped my head back and saw nothing hehe I must be imagining things i can sense they're behind me,that's good "it's good to see you Liayla" ??? Said I then look left and right then in back of me no one. Gah! Get ahold of  yourself Liayla I then shake my head and went back to walking to wherever life takes me

??? Pov
I then started to hum hide and seek

Liayla's pov
Where have I heard this tune before...I'm so tired I could...fall. Asleep.i dropped to the floor and meet the darkness.

Laurence pov
That tune...grrrr VINCENT! THAT JERK HOW DARE HE HURT MY CHILD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM IM GONNA..."huh?" I then looked at the others and see they were growling as well. We all had a past with him and it was horrible...until we all got a plan to get out and we were highschoolers back then. I then looked back and saw...Liayla on the ground THAT JERK! I then realized I was in my shadow form then I got up and attacked him.

Liayla's pov
"What..happened". I then got up and saw papa fighting that Vincent guy I then backed up as far away as possible then over on the right I see dad and my uncles. Uncle Travis and Dante then went to fight the Vincent guy while dad,uncle zane and vlyad tried to come over here "no." I said with no emotion but to myself. I then got up and closed my eyes "Liayla are you ok?" Uncle vlyad said with worry "I'm fine..." I mumble I'm not ok.

Garroth's pov
Liayla isn't ok...UGH MY HEAD IT HURTS. Oh no...baby brothers...

Zane's pov
What's up with Liayla? Ngh..MY HEAD IT HURTSS Garroth..vlyad...

Vlyad's pov
Liayla's under control...UGH IT HURTS IT HURTS BIG BROTHERS IT HURTS!

Travis pov
While I was fighting I saw my zuzu and Garroth and vlyad drop to the ground grrr VINCENT!

Dante's pov
In the corner of my eye I  saw my sweet pea drop to the ground as well as Zane and Garroth. NOW YOUR GETTING WHAT'S COMING VINCENT!

Laurence pov
HE DESERVES TO BE KILLED FOR WHAT HE DONE *thud* "h-huh" I then look and saw my sweet innocent prince on the ground along with vylad and Zane I then looked to see they were pissed as I was. Wait...where's Liayla? "LET ME GO YOU JERK!" My eyes then widen "drop your weapons or she gets it" I then looked at Liayla and dropped it. I looked at Dante and Travis with the 'I'm sorry' face.

Dante's pov
"Huh?" Why is he doing this...Laurence you idiot. I looked at him then he turned to us and used the 'I'm sorry' face. I can't be mad at him he's doing it for Liayla. I dropped my weapon.

Travis pov
What? did Dante really just did that? Of course he did he's doing it for Liayla to not be takened. I then sighed and drop my weapon.

Liayla's pov
They're doing this for me?... But why. "Good boys. Now I'll be going with little Liayla here." W-what?! "SO WE DROPPED OUR WEAPONS FOR NOTHING" Laurence said DAMIEN PLZ HELP ME! Right away princess~ *BAM* I then got out of that creeps arms and turned around to see Damien..with a frying pan? "Told ya I'd come" Damien said

Third person
The guys were so shocked they finally get to see there adoptive son again that they forgot all about the ro'meave brothers. They then went to where they were while Damien and Liayla were talking "so did you find any info" Liayla said " no...I used the detector and couldn't find any Trace." Damien said "but that's impossible..." Liayla said "can I help?" She said "mm sure!" Damien said

Damien's pov
Liayla and I then went up there to her uncles I can't believe they still remember me after all those years..."we'll be heading back to my house" Liayla said "alright but be safe" my dad Travis said. We then headed off then i turned around and smile at them.

The guys pov
Did our little Damien just smiled at us?! I then looked at the others and we smiled.