"Ahmm Yes sir." JB said with a confused expression.

"By any chance, are you talking about Min Taehyung?" Namjoon asked in a rushed tone.

"Well who are you and why should we tell you? You can be perverts or something trying to kidnap our Taebaby." Bambam said.

"Well sorry to break it to you dipshit

"Well sorry to break it to you dipshit. We are not perverts. We are Taehyung's u-uncles and how dare you call Taehyung baby?" Hobi said with an angry voice.

"Who you calling dipshit. You old man. You wanna fight boii." The boy said again as he pretends to punch the air.

"Shut up Bambam."Jackson said.

"And are you really Taehyung's uncles." Jackson said with a stern voice.

"Yes!! We are!!" Namjoon replied.

"Listen boys, cut the crap. We need to know were Taehyung is. Please tell us. What happened to him? We are not bad guys here. So please!!" This time Jin said more like pleaded to the boys with teary eyes.

With a little thinking the six boys nodded.

"Okay sir. You can come visit Taehyung with us. He is in the hospital. He got a bad asthma attack four day ago. So he was rushed to the hospital. Okay sir?" Mark said with a calm tone.

What!?

Asthma attack??!!??

Bts just nodded absentmindedly and started and asked the others to ride with them to the hospital.

Bangtan boys

On our way to hospital we got to know the other group name.

Apparently they call themselves GOT7 and they are a really weird group.

Like a guy literally introduced himself with the most weird lines.

Like why is our innocent Taebaby hanging out with them?

After 15 minutes we all reached the hospitals and rushed inside to meet our baby.

"Oh cmon Taebaby we are coming!!" This Bambam shouted.

"HE IS NOT YOUR BABY!!" We shouted in unison making him jump.

To be continued.....

______________________
Hello!!

I am again really sorry for not updating and also for not writing a longer chapter.
But i thought the chapter will get very confusing and boring so.....

I will be updating soon.❣️

Byeee

Thanku for reading!!💜

Fighting!!!👊🏻