Four

(Unedited)

Yoongi's pov

I saw my Taehyung ran away with Buttercup behind him. He looked so happy today i wish i can spend the day with him but this fucking new company has to set an important meeting on Sunday. But it is a very important deal for my company so i have no other choice.

After my morning coffee i got dressed in a black suit and left the house in my car.
I was kinda nervous about the meeting because i have heard that the CEO of the company is a stubborn and cold hearted person. He has even rejected Korea's second biggest company so there is very little chances that he will do a partnership with my company.

I soon found myself parking in front of a big building. The BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT.

I parked my car and made my way to the receptionist.
"Good morning, sir. How can i help you?" A woman in her mid thirties said with a smile.

"This is MIN SUGA. I am here to meet your Boss." I said with a small smile.

"Okay sir. His office is on the 30th floor and the elevator is that way." She said after checking my name in her computer.

I nodded and with a small thanks i left.

I was now sitting inside a very luxurious office where everything was on point. I can see there were many photo frames on the boss's desk. He must love the person in the photos.....i think or he is a self obsessed bastard who has photos of himself on his desk.

(This is the office

(This is the office. And just imagine there are five to six photoframes on the desk)

But curiosity got the best of me as i slowly stood up from my chair and went towards the desk to see who was in the pictures.

And as my eyes landed on the picture everything froze.

NO NO NO, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a picture of my baby Taehyung who was in JUNGKOOK's arms. The two had a pout on their face.

The next picture on the desk was the six of us and a sleeping Taehyung in our arms. We all were doing a shush sign. I still remember the day when we clicked this pic.

And like this every picture was of my baby with one of the boys.

I was looking at the frames with wide eyes when suddenly the office room opened making me startled.

I was so afraid to look who came in when suddenly a woman spoke.

"Sir, Boss got into a small accident but he is okay. He will be here as soon as possible." She said and looked at my face for some reaction.

"Who is he?" I said as i lifted one of the frames with Jungkook and Taehyung picture.

"Sir. You are not allowed see Mr. Jeon's personal stuff."

"Mr. Jeon as in Jeon Jungkook." I said confirming what i heard what i was thinking for the past half an hour.

"Yes. Mr. Jungkook." She nodded.

Shit......shit......shit.

"Ahmm just please answer one question. Do you know who is the kid?" I asked her.

"To be honest. I don't know sir. He never talks about his personal life or these pictures. But many time i have seen him talking to these photos. I have even seen him crying over the small kid." She said with a thinking face.

"In assume. That this kid was his son but he died or got lost or something." She said again.

Listening to this i got all red and fumed with anger.

"No he is not his son." I shouted loudly making the woman shiver in fear.

But i was not giving a shit. I took my things and stormed out of the office.

Why is he here?

Is he here to take my Taehyung away from me?

He is never getting his dirty hands on my son.

___________________________
(Hi guys
So this is kind of a filler chapter. And now Yoongi knows Jungkook is in his city. So ahmm fuck!!!!

😬😬😬

I hope you liked this chapter. See you soon with the main chapter where Jungkook finally meet and talk to Taehyung after 12 years.

Thankxx for reading!!

Fighting!!!!!💕💕