Six

(Unedited)

Jungkook's pov

"My name is Taehyung."

These four words made my head spin.

His eyes,

His boxy smile,

His personality

Everything about him reminded me of my baby.

At last I FOUND HIM.

He is has grown to be such a beautiful boy.

I got out of my car and with unsteady legs as i  approached him and gave him a big bone crushing hug inhaling his addicting smell. And with that my tears started falling.

"Ahmm mister. Are you okay?" Taehyung said with confusion.

I broke the hug and faced him with tears still in my eyes.

"I had a son and his name was also Taehyung." I said and smiled a sad smile.

"Had?"

"Yep, had. I lost him because of my own mistake." This time few tears fell on my cheeks.

"I hope you will find him soon." He said and softly wiped my tears with his sweaters sleeves.

"Okay mister. I have to go now. My appa will be mad. Hope to meet you soon." He waved while showing his boxy smile and ran to his house.

"Don't worry. I found him. I found my son." I said and smiled to myself.

I got inside my car and sat their remembering every single moment i spend today with my son. My Taebunny.

With shaky hands i called my now business partner.

Namjoon hyung

With around two rings Namjoon picked up the phone.

"Hello. Mr. Jeon. How come you called me at this hour?" He said with a shocked voice.

"H-hyung *sob* I f-found him. I found him." I said in between cries.

"You found who. Mr. Jeon." Namjoon said in an annoyed tone.

"I found our son. O-our *sob* Taehyung."

"W-what? No!!! No!!! You are l-lying right. You must be imagining." Namjoon said with cracked voice.

"N-no hyung. It is really him. And he has grown to be such a beautiful and kind child." I said and smiled.

"R-really. My baby. Jungkook how is he? Is he good in studies just like his Namjoon appa? Is his IQ more than me or less than me? Ohh and....."

"Hyung stop. I just met him and he is not even with me now." I chuckled.

"What!! He is not with you? How can you let him go? How can you be so stupid. Or are you lying to me about this whole thing?" I can feel the anger and sadness in his voice.

"No hyung i am not lying. I really met him. And i can not force him to be with me. I don't wanna scare him." I shouted on the phone.

"Hyung. Please, just this time, trust me and come to Daegu with the others. I wanna make things right." I begged. 

"Okay, Just this time. And even if you haven't said it we would have come their from the very next flight." Namjoon said.

"Thankyou. Thankyou so much hyung. See you guys soon." I said in between my sobs.

"Wait. Jungkook. I hope you are not lying just to get attention because you know how sensitive this matter is. I don't want the others to be disappointed or depressed because of your selfishness ." He said with a warning tone.

"I know that hyung. But please this time trust me. I am not lying." I repeated myself again.

"Okay. We will be there by tomorrow." He said and hung up the call.

Our family will be together again.

_______________________________

(Hiii guys.

So updating after a long time. 😅😅

Hope you are liking the sequel.

Thankyou for reading!!!

Also my birthday is coming!!! Yippieee!!!
Heheheh kinda excited.😝😝

Okay byeeee.💜
Fighting!!💜💜