first day of school

Start from the beginning

Anna POV.
Just as Ara finished intruding us to the guys she froze. She had a smile on her face, looking at one of the guys.
My sister found her other half. I am so happy for her. I look to Logan and he's smiling like an idiot. I look confused until I noticed the guy she was looking at face. He was looking at her as if he'd never seen before. Hmm.

Ara POV.

I found my other half. Wow. At least he's good looking.
  "Umm, I'm Paul this is Jared" he says.
I smile and shake his hand. Then I shake Jared's hand. Out of nowhere this small girl jumps on Jared's back.

 Out of nowhere this small girl jumps on Jared's back

She quickly gives him a kiss on the cheek then jumps off

"Hi, I'm Kim, jared's girlfriend" she says with a smile.
"I'm Arabella, you can call me Ara and this is my sister Annabella you can call her Anna though" I say with a smile.
   "Ooh twins, so are you two going to sit with us at lunch" she asks.
That's when Anna speaks up.
"Ummmm sure I guess, if that's ok with you guys " they all nod their heads.
    That's when I notice almost the whole parking lot is staring at us.
"Don't worry about it, we never really get any new students" Paul says. I nod and smile.

No POV.

Throughout the day the twins have gotten dirty looks from people.
They just shrugged it off.

They had almost every class together.
When it was time for lunch they were walking to the cafeteria until they were stopped by Jacob and to other boys.
   "Oh hi Jacob, Jacobs friends" Anna said. Jacob scowled at her.
"Hi I'm embryo" embryo said. It looked like he had a crush on Ara.
"And I'm Quill"Quill said. It looked like he had a crush on Anna. Oh great.
Before either could say anything Logan and Paul showed up. They each put a hand around the girls shoulders.
    "Hey little brother" Logan said casually while glaring at Quill.
"Come on Ara Kim is practically bouncing off her seat waiting for you to, said something about braiding your hair and doing your nails" Paul said teasing the girls.
  "Shut up Paul" Ara said trying to look mad but instead she smiled up at him.
Paul was a good  6'4 while she was 5'5.
He laughed. Right away Quill and embrys face deflated.' Great they were into cult boys' They thought.
"Yeah,Ara, you and Anna don't want to make Paul and Logan here late for their cult meeting, they might run out of steroids so you should better hurry" Jacob said with a smirk. The twins looked confused.
Logan and Paul looked mad, they just wrapped their arms around the girls a little tighter giving them a squeeze.
"I'll have dad talk to you after school"Logan said walking away with Anna, while Paul glared at him before walking off with Ara.

"What was that" the girls asked as they sat down to eat lunch.
"Jacob doesn't like who we hangout with so he made a story that we were in a cult and we're taking steroids" Logan said looking at his food.
   "And who do you hangout with"Ara asked.
"Sam uley, we happy him out around the rez, making sure no one is doing drugs or vandalizing things, we sometimes patrol the forest at nights to make sure no hikers get lost. Help out around the rez, just cause we got a little muscle during the way doesn't mean we're doing drugs, Jacob is just mad. For no reason, and now he thinks we're annitiating you two to our cult, they thought the same thing when Kim started dating Jared. Came up to her after school and told her to be careful around us, that we might sacrifice her, she was scared for months. Jared was pissed" parents says. The girls nodded. Oh.
"Well who cares, can we eat now I'm hungry" Ara said. Everyone nods.
  Just as everyone was about to eat the girls pull out there thermos full of tea.

Everyone looked at them.
"What" they asked at the same time.
"What's that" Kim asked actually interested.
"Oh it's peppermint tea" the twins say at the same time...again.
"Umm you know there's a vending machine full of sodas over there" Jared said pointing to a vending machine.
  The twins scrunched up there noses in disgust.
" We don't like sodas" Ara said.
"Our mother always gave us teas, we tried it once and didn't like it" Anna said.
   "Yeah mom was always giving us herbs and oils and things like that, even for medicine" Ara says with a sad smile.
They all look surprised.
"That's so cool" Kim finally says.
With that said they all ate and joked around.

...........................

...........................

After school was over the girls went home, after exchanging numbers with the group of course.
When they got home Bella seemed to be in a bad mood.

Later on that day the swans were at a small restaurant. They were talking to themselves most of the time before Charlie cleared his throat to try and get there attention.
"So how was your day girls" he asked with a smile.
"Good, we made some friends, classes were nice" they say.
  "Good, good" he says.
After dinner we all go home.