bonfire

It's been a week since we've moved to forks and it's been great.
  My sister is smiling more, she's happy again. I'm happy too.
We've been hanging out with Paul, Logan, Jared and Kim, me and Anna have yet to meet Sam but they are saying we'll meet him and his fiance soon. Me and Paul are getting along great, he's super nice and sweet, sometimes he can be a bit of a hothead, like when guys flirt with me, I just tease him about being jealous.
   Bella has been in a bad mood all week, all she really does is go to school, get home, do her homework, cook dinner for her and Charlie and call her mom. One time Anna offered to help her her out with dinner because she was swamped with homework and she just scoffed and walked away. Rude.
    Today after school was different though.

..........

After school in parking lot.
Me and Anna were walking to our car to meet up with the group. When we got there they were all there as expected, except, Logan and Paul looked nervous.
   "Hey guys what's up" I asked while walking to Paul's side, right away he wrapped his hand around my shoulder, instinctively I leaned into his touch. He doesn't know that he's my soulmate me nor my sister have told Paul about our family culture, if you want to call it that. We're waiting for the right time.
  "We were just wondering if you two wanted to come to la push in a while and then to a bonfire tonight, we tell stories, listen to the quilette legends and hang out. Sam, emily, and my dad will be there, it'll be fun" Logan says, putting his hand around my twins waist, she smiles at him and nods.
    "Sure, we'll come. It sounds like fun" she says. I nod.
"Yeah just let us change" I said
   "Okay then, it's settled, be here by in an hour" Jared says. He and Kim walk to his car.
    "We'll see you later" Logan and Paul say before walking in different directions to their car/truck.

When we got home Bella wasn't there. Oh well.
Me and Anna got ready. It was pretty cold today so we dressed semi warm.

Once we were ready we still had about thirty minutes so we sat and relaxed

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

20min later

We quickly got in the car because it started to drizzle.