Chapter 8

Tom had left to get my breakfast and I sat in quiet looking over the file Tom have given me.

()()()()()()()()()()()()

Alex POV

"Here you go boss" Tom handed me my breakfast and looked at me with a bright smile on his face.

"What is it?" I looked at him before taking a bite of my food.

"I'm glad your back and healthy!" He walked over to me and hugged me for 2 minutes.

"Thank you now let me go" I tapped his arm.

"Ah, yes alright" he broke the hug and left.

I ate my breakfast a bit and continue working on the files that was given to me.

《》 A Hour Later 《》

Ring Ring.

I picked up my phone and answer the call without looking at the Caller ID.

"Hello, who is this?" I spoke to the phone and looked out at my wide window.

"It's Claire" The person responded.

"Oh Claire what is it?" I asked her and got up from my chair walking towards the window, looking down at the small people.

"Um, I was wondering if you want to go and eat Lunch with me?" Claire asked and a smile tugged my lips.

"I'm always free for lunch, what time?" I carefully listen to her voice.

"At 1:00 PM" She said and I kicked at nothing while smiling and bitting my lips.

"Sound good" I responded and I could hear some teenagers talking in the background.

"Oh, do you mind if I order JSW?" She asked.

"Yeah, that'll be perfect I'll drop by your workplace" I walked back to my seat and sat down.

"My workplace is at Aphrodite High School"

"Alright I'll make it, bye"

"Love you Bye" Claire whisper through the phone quickly and ended the call.

"Guessing you don't need take out Lunch from me?" Tom walked in and smile.

"Jeez you don't need to be all that happy for me You know" I said to him and open my Laptop.

"Yeah I know, but I like your relationship with Claire" He said and sat down on one of the chair next to my desk.

He stayed silent looking over my work and flipping through papers.

"Do you need anything?" I asked him.

"Nope" He continue looking over my work.

There was a few moment of silent in the room.

"Okay what do you need Tom?" I stopped my work and looked at his eyes.

"It's nothing Alex, continue with your work" He looked at me and smile back.

"Cut the bull crap, what's wrong?" I said sternly and eye him seriously.

"Well first stop staring at me you'll burn a hole through me"

I laid back at my chair and stopped eyeing him, he sigh and stretched his legs out. I could tell he's stress and needed somebody to talk to.

"Spill the beans now" I said to him.

"Well, I recently clicked with this guy at a cafe and surprisingly he's gay! He just broke up with his last boyfriend a few weeks ago and WOAH! 2 days ago I started developing feelings for him, I can't stop thinking about him and his smile and giggle is just the only portrait and music I wanna hear and see before I die" Tom quickly said, his hand was sweating, I handed him a tissue to wipe off his sweat.