Chapter 5: Date

I have talked to my friends about our relationship and I have fallen in love with the most beautiful successful CEO.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Alex POV

I woke up alone in bed with a headache. I groan and checked my phone.

From Tom:

Alex the state fair is open today for 4 or 3 days, hurry and get tickets!

To Tom:

Thank you, your the best assistant ever!

From Tom:

Good luck!

I got up from bed and got ready for the morning. I headed downstairs not seeing Claire in the kitchen, but breakfast was already made.

"Claire?" I call out.

No response. I walked around the house and heard some laundry being dry.

"Claire?" I said again.

"Uh yes Alex, hold on a second" Claire said.

I walked in the laundry room and saw her bending down picking up my shirt. She turn around seeing me.

"Alex, what do you need?" She blush and looked away from me.

"It's about our date" I said.

"You can't go to our date?" She frown and said sadly.

"No, no way I could go, it's just our date is at the state fair"

"It's more than okay, I always wanted to go to the state fair now that I have grown" she said excitedly.

"Then we have to leave early today" I smile.

"I'll get ready then" she left the room and went to our bedroom.

I ate breakfast and washed the dish she had prepare for me and the pots and pans, I waited for her what seems like more than 20 minute.

"Let's go" She said and I looked at her. She was stunning.

We went in the car and started driving, I didnt exactly went to the state fair first but went to Tom house to pick him up.

"Alex? Why am I coming?" Tom asked with a curious tone.

"Well your probably alone on the weekend and I want to spend some more time with you" I said and Tom was tearing up.

"Are you okay?" Claire asked Tom.

"Y-Yeah, your wife is so caring and heartwarming" Claire handed him a tissue to wipe his tears and they started to get to know each.

《》《》 State Fair 《》《》

"Wow! The fair is so big!" Claire said in excitement and her face cannot contain her excitement.

"Yes, we need to go get our ticke-"

"Alex!" I turn behind me and saw piper waving her hand, she also brought her family along.

She jogged to us leaving her family behind.

"Alex what are you doing here?" She asked and smile.

"I'm with my date and assistance" I smile at her, seeing her family getting closer.

"Piper don't leave us alone it's dangerous to walk off" Piper wife said and she looked at me and gasp.

"Alex, it's good to see you!" She hugged me and saw Claire standing behind.