Richie

for @HerronPotterPhan 

{ please read the authors note at the end, thank you } 

enjoy :) 

-

Gigi Bowers had a very over-protective older brother, Henry. Henry was known as the bullies of the school. Sometimes Gigi thought that he was rude to her friends, but he always said stuff like "I'm just protecting you" or "why are you even friends with them anyways?" and that really upset Gigi. Although, she never said anything because she knew it wouldn't end well if she did. Her friends were known as the 'Losers Club'. 

She was pretty close with all of the club, especially one boy. Richie Tozier. They had always been close as friends, until last month, went Richie asked Gigi out on a date. Ever since then they had been dating, when they realized they actually loved each other. But other than the Losers Club, their relationship was a secret, especially from Henry. 

-

It was the last day of school, and the Losers, including Gigi, were dumping out their book bags into the trash bins. You let out a sigh of relief, knowing that school was finally out for the summer. Just as the Losers were talking about what they might do this summer, Henry and his "gang" came up to them. Henry slightly shoved Richie as Patrick messed with Stan an Belch, well, he just belched. "cut it out Henry" Gigi sighed. "what? just tryin to have some fun!" he chuckled. "well have some fun with people you own size" she rolled her eyes. 

Patrick then, being the creep that he is, walked over to Gigi making jokes about her. For some reason, Henry didn't stop Patrick from doing it, like he usually would. "cut it out Patrick" Gigi spat. "or what?" Patrick mimicked, with a laugh. "OR HER BOYFRIEND'S GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" yelled Eddie, unexpectedly. Everyone froze as Bill nudged Eddie and he mentally cursed himself. "Boyfriend? What boyfriend?" Henry said, looking at Gigi. 

Everyone was silent. Even Belch, which was unusual. Henry took a step closer to Richie. "it's you, isn't it." He said, Richie not making eye contact. Henry then shoved Richie to the ground, without any hesitation. "Richie!" Gigi cried. Henry kicked him in the stomach. "stop it, you're hurting him!" she continued to yell. Gigi had enough of this. She walked up to Henry and kicked him straight in the stomach. She punched him until she saw blood. 

"Don't mess with my friends anymore, you aren't protecting me! Hurting the People I love is not protecting!" She said, helping Richie up. "wow..." Richie said in awe. "what?" Gigi blushed. "MY GIRLFRIEND'S A BADASS!" He yelled. Gigi laughed and rolled her eyes. 

"you're lucky I love you, Tozier." 

-

a/n: ok so I basically wanted to say that this book is most likely coming to an end. I have a lot more ideas for books and I still have to out that I'm currently working on. I'm not sure what chapter I'll end on with this book, but I know I'm going to try to finish as much requests as I can. and in the mean time I might do some preferences. So thanks for all you guy's support on this book, and we've come so far. so thanks everyone, ily guys!! 

- Angie <3