How you spend time with them

Oml first preference I'm so sorry.

Jaeden- you obviously spend your nights watching Netflix (mostly anime lol) , cuddling, and taking cute pictures of each other when the other is not looking.

Wyatt- your most likely playing any sort of video game (which you usually get to pick) because Wyatt doesn't care which one you guys play, as long as he's with u ;)

Finn- if you aren't playing video games, you'd most likely be laughing as you watch Finn and his "band" practicing for their newest hit. You'll pretend your his biggest fan in the audience, which he thinks is adorable.

Jack- if you both aren't getting High off of candy/sugar...you'll both ride your skateboards down to a park you used to play at when you were little kids. This brings back many memories.

Sophia- you'll both go on long walks, wanting to have adventures to check off of your bucket list. While your doing this, you'll take photography pictures of each other and post them.

Chosen- you'd go to the mall and just walk around, hanging out and just getting to know each other better.

Jeremy- you'd most likely be at the park, watching Netflix, or at your favorite ice cream store.

A/N: this was probably really bad butttt o whale. Btw, if you haven't already, you should go comment any questions you have for me on my Q&A authors note.
I'll be answering those soon :)
-Angie 🎈