Sophia

a/n: oof I got a lotta hate on the Sophia preference for the Pregnant chapter (which idk why) but uh, when I first started doing Sophia preferences I clearly said that it would be a girl reader...and I mean, I understand where you're coming from, but I didn't mean to offend anyone, so..

I guess I'm kinda making this one so that you guys don't fee bad? I mean, I'm the one getting the hate but I thought that it was maybe bc it offended some people? so here's this :) 

-

{ you're an extra in IT and have grown close to the cast } 

After filming one of today's scenes, you and the boys were walking to Finn's trailer, when you saw Sophia with (male or female, your choice). They appeared to be talking normally and they must have made some sort of joke because Sophia started laughing. Her smile was bigger than it usually is and she seemed genuinely happy. 

You didn't know what was coming over you at that moment, but you started to feel uneasy. You didn't know why, but you felt it. Some sort of sharp pain in your stomach. It almost made you want to cry. Then as you glanced at the two again, you some them wrapped in a tight embrace. This somehow brought that pain back, and you felt the urge to run, so you did. You ran to your trailer and quickly closed the door. 

You wrapped yourself In a tiny ball, and sobbed. This is so dumb of me, you thought. Why am I doing this?  

You then heard a soft knock on the door, leading with an "It's Sophia, can I come in?" you wanted to talk to her, to share your unknown feelings, but you felt that if she came in, that sharp pain would come back. But you didn't want to be rude, so you said "come in". 

She walked in, closed the door and slightly gasped when she saw your tear stained cheeks. She sat down next to you, starting to slowly rub your back. "hey, is everything ok?" she asked, gently, as if you were so fragile at that moment, that you would break at any moment. Which seemed like it would happen. 

"I-I don't know...Soph, can I ask you s-something?" You said, trying your best not to break down at that moment. "of course, anything, what is it?" She asked, with a worried expression written on her face. "I-I feel this pain, its like a gut feeling, it almost makes me wanna break down and cry, y'know?" she nodded and you continued, "but I only feel it around one person, and it makes me feel all weird and tingly, like when you get really high on a swing or when you're at the top of a roller coaster-" you explain, but she cut you off. 

"y/n...its ok, I know the feeling." she smiled a bit, making you feel relieved, yet confused. "you do?" you asked. "well of course, everyone gets it sometimes. y/n, it's the feeling you get when you really like someone!" she smiled. "l-like someone?" you repeated. she nodded, "so who's the lucky girl?" she beamed with excitement. At that moment, you pushed away your nervous feelings and a wave of confidence rolled over you. 

Yo looked into her ocean blue eyes, and her those freckles that you just adored. You took a deep breath mentally saying "fuck it"  and leaned  in, gently but passionately placing your lips on hers. She was surprised, but you both soon melted into the kiss. She placed her hand on the back of your neck as you placed yours around her waist. When you pulled away, you looked for some sort of sign as to if she liked it or not. And soon enough, she smiled a toothy grin. 

you did as well, making you both giggle. Now the sharp pain that you once had before, was replaced with a happy feeling. Something you hadn't felt before.

love. 

-

k, pls don't dm me rude things anymore, thx :) 

also this is pretty cute, if I do say so myself

- Angie 💖