Chapter Twelve.

Ayla.

I finish what's left of my breakfast and prepare a bowl of fresh fruit to take with me upstairs. I loved cold sweet fruit anytime of the day but I felt faint not having slept well so I hoped the sugar would give me energy. It was ten in the morning and my lesson was at half eleven, I cringe knowing I have business. How lovely. I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about class knowing I'd have to interact with him, I just had to be paired with him for this project. I cant even do it myself, these tasks require a partner. My heart twists thinking about him, knowing now that my feelings are active.

I know he can be a good person, I need him to see that he can.

I take off my pajamas and pull a beige sweater over my body pairing it with the co- ord bottoms it came with. My hair was bothering me and I didn't want it to get wet so I put it into a ponytail and I left the wisps of hair that refused to stay in place alone. Looking outside the window I smiled. The rain poured heavily, masking the pavement with intricate drops. The pitter of the rain could be heard all around and I loved it, but it did make me feel sleepy. Taking my things I leave my room going downstairs to find mum laid out on the sofa watching her turkish dramas. I sit beside her and finish my fruit bowl finding myself intirgued by the plot of whatever show she was currently invested in. My heart swelled looking at her, she was glowing. Her bump was growing even if it was a small dome at the moment, I just couldn't wait for my baby brother or sister.

"Mama I'm going to go okay." I say and she looks at me with her beautiful smile.

"Okay, stay safe and take an umbrella. Keep yourself warm." I nod and leave taking my dishes with me. I leave them in the sink and go to the front door. I open my umbrella and the door, instantly being hit with wind. Walking out I make my way to the Seb's, once there I frowned knowing seb wasn't in on Monday mornings but nonetheless I got my latte and brownies.

The journey to campus was nice, I had arrived at school a few minutes before the lesson started and walked into class with my drink in hand. "Ayla." I hear and turn to see James. Giving him a big smile, I walk over to him. "Hey James sorry for cancelling last minute on Saturday." I say feeling apologetic, I mean I could've had a great time going out with James instead of being with Him.

"Its okay, we'll just go out another day. Infact why don't you come to my football game on Thursday?" He says, I think about it. I never really went to the academy's games, I didn't hate football or anything, I just didn't like crowded events. I knew Bri would be going considering Myles is on the team too and it wouldn't be too bad. Also, I was more than happy to support James.

"Sure, after the game I'll make up for Saturday by buying you a drink." I smile and he raises his brow.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" He jokes. I came to realisation thinking he must though I meant alcohol when I said to get him a drink.

"Oh no... Not that kind of drink maybe a coffee or something?" I claugh it off and he nods.

"Yeah I'm fine with that." Miss Morgan enters the room and we take our seats. She gives us a task and I carry on with my head down. Since miss had some papers to mark she allowed us to have a chill lesson so most of the students sat in with their friends and I put my earphones on and listened to some music. The task was quite simple and I managed to complete it quickly, since I had nothing else to do I grabbed a book from my bag and began reading.

Deep into the book I forgot where I was. The storyline had me in a tight grip well until the book was taken out of my hand and I looked up to see Ryder.

"What is he doing?' I thought, I cant keep playing these silly games. I dont want to be involved with him right now.

'Act normal, be kind Ayla.' I chanted in my head.