Chapter 28

Tzuyu's POV

"Tzuyu it's time to go!" I heard Nayeon unnie scream. 

"Yes unnie coming in 10 minutes!!" I shouted back.

"Just go straight down to the car, we'll wait for you there." 

We had a photoshoot to go to. But it was only me, Nayeon unnie, Sana unnie, and Chaeyoung who was going. Oppa was still asleep but I haven't told him that JYP wants to talk to him. I'll just leave a note. 

I finally finished gathering my stuff and I was ready to go. I checked the breakfast I cooked oppa once again before going. What? I wanna be sweet to him. As I left the dorm, I saw Jennie coming out of there's too. 

"Oh unnie good morning. You going out as well?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have a photoshoot to go to. How about you?" she smiles at me.

"I also have a photoshoot. C'mon let's get on the elavator. My members are waiting for me already." We finally went inside the elevator and started to go down.

While we were inside, Jennie brought out what looked like lip balm. I watched her as she started putting it on.

"Is there something wrong with my face? You've been staring at me for a while." she chuckled.

"No it's just, I never knew you were the one to put on lip balm." 

"My lips get chapped easily, especially during the cold weather nowadays. Here you want some? I have a ton of it. It's my favorite flavor." she fished out another lip balm out her bag and gave it to me. Before I tried to give it back, she already placed it in my hand and she ran off. Must be in a hurry. I also hurry to our car before unnie gets mad again.

"There you are Tzuyu, c'mon let's go." I hopped into the car and we started to leave. 

While we were driving to the venue, I got curious with the lip balm Jennie gave me. So I decided to try it. When I tasted it, it was really familiar. It feels like I tasted this exact taste before. It's really sweet, like honey. Ohhhh. Last night when I kissed oppa. But why the hell would oppa's lips taste like this? I don't see him put on lip balm. I guess he could've just eaten something sweet. Although, the tastes are extremely similar though. Could it be....

Reader's POV

I woke up with a lack of warmth beside me. Tzuyu's not here anymore. I look to the table side and saw a post it on it. I pulled it off and read.

Hi oppa!! Good morning!!! Sorry but me and the unnies left for the photoshoot already. But I was called by JYP and he said he wanted to talk to you. Weird how he wants to talk to you again after talking to you yesterday. He's even saying things like he didn't see you yesterday. That old man's getting crazy hahaha. Anyway I did cook you breakfast so be sure to eat it! Love you babe!!!!

Well shit. That damn JYP is gonna blow my cover. I went to the kitchen and saw Jihyo eating what I guess would be the breakfast Tzuyu prepared for ME. Can't blame her, I mean there's just my FREAKING NAME ON THE COVER OF THE FOOD.

"Oh oppa you're awake. Good morning." she greets.

"It does seem your morning's good, I mean you are enjoying YOUR food there." I said sarcastically while smiling.

"Hey Tzuyu cooks good. Plus I hate seeing you guys being all sweet and lovey-dovey." sh snickered as she continues eating.

"You're just jealo-"

"What you're gonna say something huh? That I'm jealous? I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker. Bitch I hope the fuck you do, you'll be a dead son of a bitch I tell you that." she interrupts. 

"Couldn't you have used better memes to get angry with?" 

"At least I don't make jokes like the ones Jeongyeon unnie makes."

"Good point." I sat down on the table. "By the way, aren't you JYP's contact. You're the one he calls if he needs anyone from the members right? Why did he call Tzuyu to tell me to meet him?"

"Tzuyu's the second contact after me. If he can't reach me he goes to Tzuyu next. Anyway why did he call Tzuyu anyway?" 

"He wanted to meet with me today." Her eyes widen. "And apparently the topic of him not seeing me yesterday also came into their conversation." 

"Did Tzuyu ask you anything about it? Did she find it suspicious?" 

"Gladly she just thought that JYP is getting old and saying random stuff." She sighs in relief.

"Oppa, are you really okay with what's happening now?" I could tell she was really worried for me.

"It's hard but I'll persevere. For Tzuyu." I said as we continued eating. 

Few hours later.

Here I am in the JYP building. I'm right outside JYP's office. I knock and he tells me to come in.

"Yes PD-nim?" 

"Sit down." He said in a very serious tone. Shit. Am I in trouble?

"Correct me if I'm wrong but you and Tzuyu are dating right?" Is he gonna ask to break up? will he strictly implement the dating ban now? Please no.

"Yes and we're very much in love so please don't break us up."

"Oh I'm not going to use the dating ban on you. But my one concern is this." He lays down photographs in front of me. My eyes widen and I stiffen.

It was pictures of me and Jennie kissing on the rooftop of the restaurant yesterday.

"So you're 'very much in love' huh?" he says and I panic.

"How did you get this?"

"So you're not denying that this is you huh? This were photographs by a fan who saw you from another building. Luckily for you, one of my men saw him and immediately took the pictures from him and made him keep quiet."

"Wait please I can explai-"

"Stop, I don't need to hear your story of your complicated love relationships. All I'm asking for you is that this won't affect your career. Along with the others involved in this. Just be more careful. I don't care how many secret relationships you have. I just don't want any trouble alright? You can go now." I wasn't able to say anything anymore and I just left.