Chapter 13

I was chilling in the living room with my members once more. We still had a week left in our vacation. I was laying on the couch when someone messaged me. It was an unknown number.

'Oppa, you doing anything? Wanna go to the jjimjilbang today? Me and Chae are going.'

'Uhm... who's this?' I texted back

'Oh forgot to say it's Jisoo. Jihyo gave me you number.'

'Oh ok. I'll ask the others if they want to come as well :)'

'That would be great! We'll leave at 6'

"Oppa, who are you texting with a smile on your face? Is it another girl ? Are you cheating on me?!?" Tzuyu came up and clinged on my arm.

"Oh it's just Jisoo. BLACKPINK's Jisoo. They invited us to go to a jjimjilbang."

She blushed "O-okay." I guess she knows about the mixed bath. She's so cute and innocent.

"Ey anyone wanna go to a jjimjilbang with us? BLACKPINK's Jisoo and Rose is coming." I asked the others.

"I'll go" Jihyo stood up and got ready

"Me too" Mina followed.

"Nah too lazy" Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah I agree." Nayeon said and the others just nodded.

Whatever, it's their loss.

Skip to the jjimjilbang~~~

"Are you sure you don't wanna join us in the mixed bath?" I asked my members who came.

"Nah" Mina and Jihyo shook their heads.

I looked at Tzuyu "Babe?" she just blushed while shaking her head vigorously. Hihihi cute~

"Alright then it's just me with Jisoo and Chae."

We went in and separated at the bath entrance. I removed all my clothes and placed it in the locker. I took a towel to cover my lower half. As I entered the bath I saw Jisoo and Chae already there... naked... without a towel. [A?N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

"Whoa there!" I immediately covered my eyes and I heard them chuckle.

"C'mon oppa it's okay, we used to do this a lot as kids anyway remember?" Rose said.

"Yeah and remove your towel as well, there's nothing to be embarrassed about." Jisoo said while chuckling.

I open my eyes and saw both of them in front of me butt naked. Damn, imagine how many men would wanna be in my position right now. I remove my towel and looked away embarrassed. 

"Ohh oppa's packing down there." Rose laughed.

"I know right, it's grown a lot since I last saw it years ago, A LOT." Jisoo added.

"It's already that big and it isn't even hard yet."

"Tzuyu's a lucky girl." Rose said.

I was embarrassed but decided to play along. "Well both of you as well. I see you've got them ASSets and you're not missing out in the chest department as well." I saw them try to hide their embarrassment. 

We finally entered the bath and relaxed. 

"So speaking of bodied, what can you say about you're members' bodies?" Jisoo asked which threw me off immediately.

"Wh-what?" I asked while stuttering.

"I'll be more specific, talk about the boobs of you're members." Rose said.