The Princess nodded, so did I.

Wendy didn't ask for any more instructions. Instead, she started a vast a circle at the middle with a star inside it. The others watched her with amusement while some of them just stared at her with boredom.

"That would do," she said, finishing it up with a sigh.

I examined her in silence. She knelt down in the middle, reciting some mantras until after some moment, a blue light beamed around the circle, making us all stare at it with delight.

"It's wonderful," Happy and Carla stated in unison. They stared at each other, flushing, and briskly looked away, as if ashamed. Gajeel's exceed cleared his throat and crossed his arms. I smiled at the scene, they looked lovely.

From the distance we didn't quite hear what Wendy was saying--it's not like we could understand it though. The atmosphere seemed to be serious and I instructed the others to back off a little pace.

"..."

".... commands you to reveal yourself," Wendy stated firmly after what seemed to be half an hour of waiting.

She stopped. But it wasn't yet over.

The sound of a roar coming out of every corner of the cave made me quirk up my eyebrow in irritation. Natsu threw himself at Gray the moment he heard it. I noticed the uneasiness that formed around us. The princess was alarmed at first, but she tried to maintain her composure with firm determination.

The roar ellapsed just as a giant dragon soul appeared infront of all of us, I shot a glanced at Wendy and to my amusement, she was still trying hard to be on focus. That made me feel a bit proud of her. She had improved.

"Scaryyyyy," Natsu gulped, hiding behind Gray even more. Gray glanced at him in annoyance.

"What is it doeth thy want?" the dragon spoke.

I turned my full attention at the creature in front of me and waited for anyone to speak for me.

"Simple." the princess said. "I just needed to know what happened here."

"Hmm??" the dragon looked around. "What is your position to demand me such things? you filthy human,"

His reply took me in surprise. I didn't expect such answers and I knew this kind of dragon wasn't as good as everyone else expected.

"Filthy??" Natsu blurted out.

The dragon turned to him and roared, Natsu's orange hair came flying as if a strong wind brushed against him.

"Silence." I yelled.

"I am Hisui, the Princess of fiore. now if you may just tell me..."

"I'm afraid I cannot," the dragon stated playfully. I stared at its immense form with annoyance. I am not the patient type of a person.

 "I can grant whatever your request is if you tell me what i wanted to know."

The dragon eyed her for a moment then sighed "fine. for a cute little girl like you," He greedily smiled, suiting his physical appearance.

"Perverted bastard," Gajeel mumbled.

"Long, long agoo...."the dragon sang.

After what seemed like an hour of story-telling, the dragon finally came up with his last chapter, if that's what you call it.

"I bet you wanted this information because of eclipse 2," and then he laughed, before slowly vanishing. "How idiotic."

"Wait-"

But it was already gone out of thin air.

"That's the last of it." Wendy sighed in disappointment.

"Eclipse.....?" Lucy asked.

"what was that?" Gray asked, turning to the Princess who was, quite looked shocked.

"Does that mean..?" Carla blurted out, wide eyed. "No, impossible."

"What's the matter carla?" Happy looked at her curiously. But before she could answer, she stumbled as if someone had pushed her. I turned my heel towards her but she was already lying on her back.

"Carla-"

"Princess!!"

A voice made us stop on our track, echoing through the void area. I quickly turned and realized we were already surrounded.

"What the hell?" Gray grimaced. "These people are.."

I shifted my weapons, and, sensing the incoming battle, the others did the same.

"Arcadios.." The princess stated.

"Your father had forbidden you to come here." Arcadios said, signalling the guards to stay put as he glanced at us. "I see, so Fairy Tail, huh?"

"I'm not coming with you." the princess calmly stated. "I realize now what you are planning to do."

"..."

"If that's the case, then we shall get you by force," he said as another hoard of knights surrounded us.

Damn.

"Is this supposed to be an incoming party?" Natsu said. "Bring it on!"

"Oh yeah!" Gray grinned.

"Eh?" Gajeel pulled Levy behind him.

These stupid jerks. They didn't know the situation. I clenched my fists and felt the hilt of my swords.

 For a moment, we all stood there, letting the other side make their first move as we tried to watch each other's back.

"Stop!!!" The Princess commanded, snapping both of our parties. "I'll come with you then. Just leave them behind and I do not want any trouble,"

"Granted." Arcadios plainly stated, having the princess trailed behind him.

"What? leaving already?" Natsu grimaced.

The princess glanced behind and stared at me for a moment, seeming as though she wanted to say something.

I nodded at her in reassurance.

"You wanted fight?" Arcadios said, commanding the guards to surround us.

"What are you doing??" Princess yelled at him in surprise. "I told you to let them be!"

"I'm sorry. but it was the king's original order too," he then grabbed the princess forcibly as they left " be sure to incinirate them,"

Before we could be able to argue more, he and the princess already vanished. I cringed just as I realized the number soldiers around us. They were too many.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

The entrance was blocked and I didn't sense any more exits aside from where we entered. We were completely surrounded.

"There's too many. We cannot handle this," Levy said, letting Wendy lay Carla into a safe place. "We'll run out of mana."

"We can do this. Just a piece of cake," Natsu smiled.  But Levy was right. We weren't going to make this. We were doomed.

When they started attacking us, we made sure to dodge all of them and, with my command, we attacking back, dodging their swords and clashing with them. But they only seem to have many more soldiers appearing.

We can't.

"Dammit."

We backed off until our backs met the cold wall just as they were about to attack us. But before we could clash, an explosion stopped everyone on their tracks and the smoke blinded all of us.

But I tried my best to adjust quickly and gaped at what I saw.

Impossible..

"Crime Sorciere," Wendy gasped.

Jellal...