'How come my sweet mother and cheerful Mr. Kim that she knows suddenly become like a stone cold people? Didn't they think of my feelings? ' Tzuyu thought as she stare at her clenched hands on her lap.

There's a minute of silence at the dining room. Tzuyu keep her head low, not aware of the two adults exchange look to Mingyu.

"I'm sorry sweetie but it's already decided and remember that you agreed to this last 4 years. Please just give this a chance, Tzuyu-ah" Mrs. Chou said in a soft and pleading tone.

Her mother is most likely begging to her but for Tzuyu it's still a big no. Her mother knows what happened and now she's like in front of her daughter forcing her to be hurt again.

"But mom---"

"Your father expected this marriage to happen, Tzuyu-ah" and this made Tzuyu to stop what she was about to say.

Her father is someone she can't just dare to disobey.

"We will talk later, sweetie. Are you fine with it?" Tzuyu nod in agreement as she's now staring blankly on her still clenched fist.

"Well, how about you Mingyu-ah? Do you have anything to say? " Mrs. Chou ask Min gyu that makes Tzuyu lift her head a little. Waiting for the man beside her to disagree.

'I'm 100% sure that he will also be against this marriage. Well, this guy is the one who cancelled our engagement before, that's why I'm confident that this marriage will never happe--'

"Nae. I agreed on this marriage, Mrs. Chou and this time it will happen" Mingyu said.

The way he said those words is not like he's force to instead it is genuine and calm. Tzuyu was surprised on what Mingyu said. Her hope to break the arrange marriage decreases. She just stare wide eyed on the guy beside her.

"Well, I can't wait to call you 'daughter' again, Tzuyu-ah" Mr. Kim said excitedly. He then glance at his watch as his eye wided in surprise.

"Oh! Well I think I have to go back to the university now. I still have a meeting with the school personnel about our upcoming activity next week. " Mr. Kim stood up on his seat together with Mingyu and bowed politely to the two Chou.

"We will be going Mrs. Chou and Tzuyu. Thank you for the delicious meal. We really appreciate it" Mingyu said

"You're welcome. Please let me and Tzuyu walk with you two at entrance" Mrs. Chou said as she also stood up. She look at her daughter to do the same. Tzuyu obeyed.

The Kims bowed again in farewell as they climb back on the limousine.

"Also, don't forget to attend the Danbok Day!" Mr. Kim cheerfully said to Mrs. Chou before he closed the door.

---

"Mom, is this really true? Dad agreed to this again?" Tzuyu ask as she's about to cry. Mrs. Chou hug her daughter.

"Yes sweetie. But please give Mingyu-ah another chance. I know he loves you dear" Mrs. Chou said as Tzuyu let go of the hug.

"That's ridiculous mom. Who cancelled the engagement four years ago? It's him. That's why please help me. Help me to make this marriage get cancelled. Jeball eomma" Tzuyu said as her eyes now full of tears stares at her mother.

"Do you still love him?"

"No"

"Don't lie to me, Tzuyu. You're still hurt up until now about what happened years ago means you still have feelings for him. You still love him, right?" Mrs. Chou softly said as she use her thumb to wipe the flowing tears on her daughter's cheeks.

Tzuyu just hug her mother. She cried even more on the arms of her mother until she fell asleep. Lucky for Mrs. Chou that they have there conversation on Tzuyu's room. Tzuyu was already seating on her bed together with her mother who sat on the edge. Mrs. Chou let her daughter's body lay on the bed and hover her body on the blanket.

"He will never hurt you again, dear. He loves you and will never do the same mistake again. Sleep well sweetie" Mrs. Chou said but not that loud to avoid waking up her daughter. She kiss her daughter on the forehead before she walk out on her daughter's room.

-----------------------------------------------------------
That moment when my cousin squint his eyes because of a strong wind aaaaaaaand deym! He looks like Kim Seokjin that time!😱😆 damn those eyes of his👀. Well they have a few similarities like the pale color of skin and my pinsan is also kinda feminine. And if ur thinking that my pinsan is gay well he is not but at first I thought tbh. My cousin had a girlfriend before and he's good af in volleyball so he's athletic unlike his cousin who's EATletic😂

  Anyway, sorry for the boring chap, chocolates🙏 but I'm pretty sure that in the next chapter the SVT's visual will show the Yoda who she belongs to😏 Oh fudge I'm getting excited here!✨ Oh wait wait wait! 'who she'? 'Hoshi'?...okay enough did u guys get it? Nahh? Bye👋

Life as Kim Min Gyu's Property |MinTzu Fanfiction| [COMPLETED] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें