Sleep Now, Kiss Later

-Come Closer, you're too far. Shawn mumbles sleepily.

His eyes were still closed when he said that to you while reaching for you and taking a small piece of the hem of your shirt, tugging on it softly.
You were currently facing away from him no more than a few inches from his body.
Your eyes slightly open as you feel his fingers dance on your back. You turn over and go closer to him.
You feel a little more awake from your nap and open your eyes fully with his face in front of you.
He's still very sleepy as he scrunches his face and sniffles every once and a while.
You can't help but kiss his cute little nose as is scrunches up. He opens his eyes a little more to look at you while you rest your head against the same pillow he's using.

He groans a little out of tiredness "Mmm why did you kiss my nose?"

This time you kiss his lips while mumbling.

-Because it's too cute not to kiss.

He kisses your lips a little more force and pulls you closer.

-Uhm well, I wouldn't have enough time to kiss all the cuteness thing on your face. He say into your lips while keeping his eyes closed.

You couldn't help but crack a smile causing him as well. You break away from the kiss to yawn into the pillow and look back up to him.
You action reacts to him and he yawns too. He wanted to kiss you again but you your head into his chest.

-Kiss later, sleep now.

He keeps his lips on your forehead, falling back into warm sleep.

The End.