Chapter Five

Hellooooo Guys! Im supposed to be revising for the impending doom that is yet to come upon me that are A-levels however i love you all so much that im risking my future career etc to update. Thanks to all the readers.....I have nothing else to say to you..... OHHH! And your comments make me smile! So thanks for those toooooooo.

 If you wanna make a banner or cover for the book i would really appriciate it. Just email them to ItsJardel@hotmail.co.uk!

Jessalyn

I sat in the old worn down booth at the back of Rosie's Ice Cream Parlour waiting patiently for Teo to get here. It was 4:25 and i was beginning to get the evils from the new waitress. And i was irritated. I mean why am i sitting here looking like a loner waiting for my bestfriend to meet me....he was probably screwing some hole in the back of his car. Hence whyyyyyy i hatteeeee sitting in the back of his car. Id probably get some kind of sexual transmitted disease!

Ugh. Out of all the girls in Teo's life it was rare that he blatantly ignored me. If he was going to miss something we had planned then he would let me know...even if it was through text.

I sighed for like the fifty thousandddddddth time before throwing down five dollars for the waitresses troubles and sulked out. 

I began doing hopscotch to my house since i had been dropped here after school and was too poor for a car of my own.

As i slowed down due to lack of oxygen a ruby red car pulled up next to me. I reeeeeeallly needed to go to a gym or something... I was sooo unfit.

Then..A horrible fact came to my realization.

In this car pulling up could be a serial killer!! AN ACTUAL SERIAL KIILLER!! 

And what would i do. I mean i was already dying and i had only hopscotched like five foot! I couldnt run away....But i had God on my side!

The person began to open the window..... Oh crap! Who was i kidding?!!? Im gonna die.

I had to leave all my possessions to my cat! Biskit! I love youu!

The window opened and out popped Teo's head. Suddenly my fear dissipated into rage! Not only did he ditch me but he scared the poop outta me! What the heck!? 

"Need a lift?" He asked... Too amused to know that i was giving him the cold shoulder.

"My mother told me not to talk to strangers!" I said letting the irritation seep into my voice. I continued walking towards my house as he drove slowly to stay next to me

"Come on Sassy-bear!"

"Go back to your girlfriend."

"What girlfriend?" He asked exasperatedly.

"Shut up and leave me alone you ass hole." I said as i walked a little faster towards my house.

"I bought you tacos! Come on thats gotta count for something hasnt it?" He pleaded.

I continued walking silently. I was getting tired. Im sure he knew that me being as unfit as i was i wouldnt get far before i collapsed into a sweaty mess on the side of the pavement.

"Youre getting tired Sas. Let your bestie take you home. Jaden and the girls are coming over today. I know youve missed them." He said laying it on thick.

Ughh. Why does he know my weaknesses?!

"Fine." I said stubbornly as he stopped the car and i jumped in the front seat. I went to cross my legs but my feet were tangled in something. I went to grab it and found it was a pair of pink panties.