Chapter Four.

Hey Yall. Its actually really weird how suddenly this book is getting a fair amount of attention! Whooooo! This makes me extremely happy... like a large amount happy.

I cant even remember how i got that light tone to the book :/ Im sorry. Feedback would be tresss awesome. Thankkkks.

YESSS I AM CONTINUING THIS BOOK... UPDATES WILL BE SCARCE...UNFORTUNATELY ... BUT THEY WILL HAPPEN.

Sorry for the lesssss updates. Time stops for no one!

Jessalyn.

I stumbled through the double doors into the canteen, my books in one hand my lunch in the other. Basically i looked like a total naan bread on a basketball....Balancing......Does that make sense?! What would that actually look like?!

Is it cool? Oh my life... What flavour naan bread would i be?! OML id be a garlic naan! I totally knew it! TEAAAM GARLIC NAAAN!

Whilst i stood staring into space i noticed that all one hundred billion (Sllllligghht exaggeration) pairs of eyes were on me.

I didnt know what to do....So i laughed. Guys.... I wish it was one of those cute little giggles celebrities do...But it was an hysterical laugh....

"Hey Sas! Come sit!" Teo called from the new table he had adopted. I began walking over somehow managing to balance all of this random stuff and walked over to the table.

I nudged a few people who were round the table out of the way and threw the stuff onto the table. I huffed and blew my bangs out of my face before looking up and all the randomers i was sitting with.

I never usually sat with Teo.... Lets just say when he had lunch..... He wasnt eating any lunch. He was eating something elsee in the Janiters closet... Le winks like an idiot!

"Helloo?" I said more awkwardly than i wouldve known possible for me!

"Heyaa." A girl replied. She was your stereotypical cheerleader. Long platinum blonde hair that absolutely CANNOT be natural and wayyyy too much makeup on. And even though we all know how much of a bitch she is and how fake she can act we are still all insecure that we will never live up to her impossibly high standards.

"My names Jessalyn... But you can call me Jess.. or Jessa....or Lynn....Or pretty much anything." I said only realising how desparate i sounded when all of the words were out of my mouth.

"Oh haha." She laughed exaggeratedly. "So JessJess... Who are you to Mateo over there?" I looked over at my best friend stuffing his face with a burger (PROBABLY SOMEONE ELSES) and a random girl sitting on his lap practically BEGGING for attention.

"Hes likee My best friend." I replied putting some hair behind my ear.

"Like... Best friends with benifits or-"

I snorted unattractively "God no! Thats disgusting!" I continued snorting like i always did whenever one of those bimbos asked what i was to Teo.

"Okaay! Who asked her if i was her boyfriend?!" Teo said smirking one of his i quote "To die for smirk" that id actually die to get away from!

"Guilty!" The bimbo-boob replied putting one of her hands up.

I looked at Teo with a knowing smile. If anyone was used to his man-whorish ways.... It was me. And that mischevious glint in his eye that had their panties dropping was the reason why they ending up with a broken heart.

"I guess ill have to punish you then." He replied his voice low.

I looked around the table looking at everyone watching this dirtiness evolve. I chuckled a little then pretended to gag.