90 - Mystery solving

Start from the beginning

" Wowww. I never knew that our friend the cold blooded lawyer Siddarth Singh Khurana have become a saint . Just shut your nonsense and save that good side of yours for some other time. Now tell us what we want to do? Or fight with us . It's always like that between us right Ashish? If anyone has some different opinions among us then we fight it out and decision will take according to the winner . Come , you alone fight with us and later we can decide. "
Veer was super angry at me decision . He pushed my shoulders to pick up a fight with me.

" All right guys don't make a fuss over this. Since we decided to start the war we will move together. Veer , Aashish I need all the history about Rudra construction company don't even avoid any small cases. And make it fast as possible" I ordered them

Now the war really started.

" For last one year I haven't seen Raguveer at any functions. Whenever we asked about him Rudra was very disturbed and all these time he came up with same reason Raguveer is in abroad for some business reasons he won't even mentioned about the place. How long can a person have to stay in abroad just for a business meeting? There is something fishy in that" I said with my knitted eyebrows.

" What do you think?" Aadarsh Asked me.

" He should be in some problems" said Aashish

" Ya he is right he should be definitely in some problems or it can even be a police case. So enquiring about him is also necessary" I said by looking at my friends.

Suddenly Nivedita entered into my cabin with some files in her hand.

" What ? What are you doing here Nivedita? " I asked with an amusement.

" I got some details about both Shruthi and Mr Rathore. Back then shruthi was his assistant . From my informant what I got to know that their relationship was not as like an assistant and boss . Even during the office time she doesn't shows any hesitation to flirt with Mr Rathore and same goes for him. One day there was a sudden income tax raid in his office and they even caught him red handed for evading a huge tax amount . But that cunning fox kept all the blames into Shruthi's head by saying that she handled all those files and later this issue brought a rift between them. After sometime they got back to normal but this tax evasion and many other illegal matters are done by him . No one dares to raise their head or hands infront of him " she said while we all listened to her curiously.

" From where did you get these informations ? " I asked her

" I told you there are a lots friends whom I know working as journalist. And one there is more thing about him that recently Malaysian police came to office by looking for him but he wasn't there at that time. There is a rumour that he owes a huge amount of money to a Malaysian bank. If we look into that matter we may get anything useful against him." She said and stopped by looking into my eyes.

" Ya you are right but still there is another problem. His construction company was given by my dad so it's still under my sister's name also she is one of the major share holder so if we go by legal way police will take action against Ridhima di" I said with a concern voice.

" Sid company is not a matter here so let it go. We will make Ridhima to convince uncle for transferring the company under his name " said Veer

" Veer don't be so stupid . How can we do that? " I yelled at him

" Listen to me first. Once the company is transferred Khuranas will withdraw their shares . When major shares are withdrawn automatically others will withdraw that will be the best time we can attack him . From what Nivi said his financial condition is not that much good now . So this sudden fund releasing will be more suffocating for him. A man does more mistakes when he is panicked . During that time, when he will be running for help from others we will use our weapons one by one. Shruthi may won't have any direct involvement in his matters so what we will do with her? " Veer Asked to me.

" That you leave it to me . Putting her behind the bars for some fake cases is not a big issue. You guys know I am a specialist in this. Sid I guarantee minimum for 15 years she won't be able to come out from behind the bars. " Said Aashish.

" Ok then now our plan is almost finished. Siddarth we have to bring Ridhima di back into our home then we will put the matters infront of everyone one by one" said Nivedita.

I shook my head . Aadarsh head back to his hospital . Veer and Aashish gone out inorder to collect information about Rudra. I told Nivedita to wait inisde my cabin for some hours so we can together bring di back to home.

This girl never get fails to surprise me. Thinking about it she doesn't have any reasons to help my family or me. According to her i am nothing but someone who destroyed her life. If I should have married her she would be probably living a happy life with her lover . I snatched all happiness from her still is helping me. Even last time she put her life Inorder to save Aarayan. What is she ? An angel who has the magical power to heal others pain. Of course she is my beautiful angel. If she doesn't have loved someone I will never let her go from my side. Now also my mind doens't allow it but I can't keep her with me forcefully even after she helped me in many ways. Atleast I have to free her from my grip and let her fly that will be the only thing may be I can do for her happiness.