90 - Mystery solving

Sid's pov

When I get to know about the real colour of my one and only brother in law and my so called lover I really wished that everything will be a dream but unfortunately everything was true . I wanted to kill them both at that instant but no a sudden death would be an easy punishment for them I want to kill them slowly . They have to experience every pain in their life. We never let our sister cry infront of us but now because of those morons she was weepingp on my hands.

While heading back to home Nivedita was also with me . A simple thanks or an apology will not be fine because she saved my whole family from a huge disaster. But still a word from me was really important. There was an awkward silence between us neither she talked much nor me. When we reached home Shruthi was waiting for me the moment I saw her my hands were urging to kill her at that instinct but I felt something was holding on my coat . It was Nivedita's hand she was holding me back from doing anything spontaneous and signed not to ack recklessly. I just passed a small smile towards Shruthi and I rushed to my room.

Time was already past 10 everyone should have in their room. May be sleeping peacefully . I was really disturbed thinking that what would have happened to my family if we don't get know about the true face of them? May be after some years this Khurana family and everything related to us would have extincted from this world . No till I am alive I won't let anythingthing bad happen to my family.

Morning I tried my best to act infront of everyone to be normal . The most annoying thing was Shruthi's face how can someone act so naturally ? All these years she was sleeping with some other guy at the same time she was in relation with me. Thinking about our past makes my blood boiled and it can burst at any moment. I felt like puke my breakfast thinking about how I slept with her for the first time even after knowing she was not a virgin. At that time I respected her soul and her body thinking that being raped by someone is not her fault but she was not going to stop there. Cheated me for my money, destroyed my sister's life and now destroying my life and family.

I was working at office Aadarsh rushed into my cabin Aashish and Veer was behind him.

" What's all these Sid ? Whatever I heard from them are they true? " He asked me with a surprising face.
He should have probably get to know about everything from other two.

" If it's about Shruthi and Rudra then everything is true . Otherwise I don't know". I said without taking my eyes from laptop screen.

" Now what? You are just simply sitting here without Kicking them out. They both don't deserve to live. " He said

" I wish I can do that at this moment. But my di she is still with that bastard . The moment he get to know that we know everything about him he won't let my di to live her life and we don't have enough proofs to catch them. Catching Rudra is my first aim because he is the main source of evilness and backing up Shruthi also. If we lock him then catching Shruthi will be very easy. And inbetween all these I want to protect my family too ." I said to Aadarsh.

" Sid we are with you . All the hardships in our life we fought together . This time also it will be like that. Tell us what's your plan" he asked me .

Aadarsh was always our motivator anytime at any situation he never failed to make us to think positively.

" Currently nothing is there but Nivedita told me try to collect about him and his company's past background like whether they have faced any important lawsuits or something like that. I was thinking about it" I said .

" Then why didn't you tell us that" Veer yelled at me

" Guys I know , if I say you will do anything for me but this matter is my personal thing and its something really dangerous. I don't want you guys to be in any problems." I tried to make them understand.