03 - Unhappy

Tere Sang Yaara
Chapter Three

. . .

Unhappy

Ragini and Parineeta enter a room and Ragini glanced around, impressed by the decoration and the way the room was arranged.

"You can use my washroom." Parineeta smiled at Ragini who nodded, "thank you Bhabhi. Your room is very pretty." She complimented and Parineeta felt proud, "thank you, I actually decorated it myself."

"You did a good job." Ragini said and Parineeta felt shy, "you use the washroom, I'll be back in a bit." Ragini nodded yet again as a response and Parineeta left the room.

Finding herself all alone in the room, she relaxed a little and inhaled a deep breath, reflecting on what happened few minutes ago. Her eyes began to water and she sighed, taking a seat on Parineeta's bed. She didn't want to cry but was losing so badly. Her tears were already seeping down her eyes before she even realised.

Her phone started ringing and she glanced down at it, instantly answering after seeing the caller ID. "Hello?" Feeling the pain, she started sniffing which soon turned into a cry.

"Why are you crying?" The caller questioned concernedly and Ragini sobbed, "I'm. . . Engaged. . . Again." She informed and the caller gasped.

"What? No ways! How? Why? When?"

"Da. . Daadimaa. Durga Uncle. . . I. . ." She couldn't complete and neither form sentences due to her breakdown.

"What! Your Daadi got you engaged to Durga Uncle?"

"No!" She screeched, in between her cries. "To h. . . His son!" She added, crying even more.

"It's never about what I want, it's always what they. . . They think it's right for me but I'm so done, I can't take it anymore."

"Shhh, calm down. Don't cry."

"How can I not cry. . Ni? This was the limit. Daadimaa knew I wasn't happy, she looked me in the eyes and still forced the engagement." Her cries had become louder than before, after the thought of what her grandma did, hit her.

. . .

In the corridor.

Tears seeped down Lakshya's eyes while he spoke on the phone, "Papa betrayed me Omi, he played me!"

"Chill Lucky."

"How can I chill? Omi, I'm engaged. . . I barely even partied freely! I, I'm too young to be committed and she's not my type. He double crossed me, no wonder he was in a hurry to have me back! I can't believe it, he just can't play with my life like that!" Lakshya was frustrated and angry yet emotional and upset, he couldn't believe that his father had just done that to him, without even informing him.

"He won't Lucky, don't worry. I'm coming. . ."

"Come quick Omi, I need you. I wouldn't be able to do it alone, my minds blank at the moment. I still can't get over how Papa's making me marry the girl that Sanskaar rejected." Lakshya irritatedly yet worriedly says, feeling heartbroken and betrayed.

Lakshya was aware of the situation that occurred between Ragini, Sanskaar and Swara, as he was updated by Uttara. Right now, he was feeling a sense of hatred towards them which he knew would be gone in few days but at this moment, he was burning with rage. He wasn't mad at Swara and Sanskaar for loving each other, as it was their right to, but he was mad at Sanskaar for loving Ragini's sister Swara as now to pay for what Sanskaar has done, Durga Prasad got him engaged to Ragini.