epilogue

many years has passed jacob and bella are now having a great yet healthy relationship.

jacob always say this line to bella which is;

"the key to a healthy relationship is communication. so please bare with me and be healthy d: "  and of course, inserting a creepy emoticon of his.

jacob's annoying, cute and funny attitude is what made bella like him. he is some type of guy that's really needed to be treasured and be important!1!1!

and no, that exclamation mark wasn't written for sarcasm. i'm just excited for them.

jacob's love for the beautiful lady was undying. so after 6 years of being in a relationship with her, he finally get the chance to proposed for her.

bella, ofcourse feel the same towards jacob, she cried as he knelt infront of her, how she waited for jacob to do that.

after earning money, they got married. it wasn't really the biggest wedding of all, a lot of their relatives arrive and witnessed the wedding of the two lovers.

neither of them thought that just two strangers who met because of a wrong send will be the bridge to an amazing relationship.

-

a/n:

oh my goodness. I just can't believe that was the ending of this story. thank you for voting and commenting on this book and i am really hoping that this book will get more reads.

and a lot of you guys been telling me to continue, sadly, i can not :( but maybe i can change my mind, right ;)

that would all and again, thank you very much! I was really inspired by y'all amazing people!

ps: if u was like 'pfft' at this epilogue, im sorry. it took me a loooooooooong time figuring wut i would write so yeah, it come out like this. lmao

-eunice :D