twenty two

| jacob's pov

Oct. 22, 2017

i woke up and the first thing i did is check me phone, my daily task.

i clicked on my messages with bella and found out that she didn't replied or something.

I've been having this really weird dream that i never did anything but just text bella, until i get fat, why do i always have a childish dream, like it's so weird.

i stared at her contact name for awhile and remembered that I'm aloud to call her!

i cleared my throat and quickly pressed dial. after a few rings she finally answered.

"hello, who is this?" she said with a morning voice, my heart dropped.

"er.. hi bella." i nearly stuttered smiling widely like a total idiot.

"oh jacob." she said, "goodmorning." i greeted.

"yeah, goodmorning. what do you want?" she asked, "why? am i not aloud to listen to your voice?" i said smiling so wide that a bad air will blow and I'll stay like this forever.

"not cute." she said, i heard her giggled silently.

"but you giggled!" i laughed, "whatever." she said ending the call.

i groaned, how is she so rude. no girl can resist me.

bella👻💩

iMessage
9

:14 am

hey, whyd you end it?
Seen 9:14 am

1:00 pm

what does your 'r' means?

1:17 pm

I'll tell you soon

when is that 'soon'

the day we will meet?
Seen 1:18 pm

do you really wanna get to know
me?
Seen 1:18 pm

meet me, baby bella:)
Seen 1:19 pm

a/n:

will bella agree?