When Alice Finds Out

Jeff's POV

I look at Alice with the strangest feeling in my body.Was it me or does she look even more beautiful with all the blood covering her. I see her smile and walk towards me when she notices I was staring.

"So Jeff we are a thing right." Alice says with an intoxicating voice.

"Alice, sometimes you are stupid. But yes we are a thing." I say with a little sincerity in my words. Why am I being like this. Is it because she is Zalgo's sister? Or because I like her. This is to confusing. She grabs my arm which sends a tingly feeling up my arm. Great now I am acting like one of those fucking fan girls.

"Look down Jeff. See you tomorrow." She says while kissing my cheek.I looked at my feet, and a butterfly started to form out of nowhere. That was the last thing I saw before I past out.

"Jeff why the fuck were you missing!!" Ben yelled causing me to wake up.

"Fuck you Ben, an I was kidnapped by another Alice." I growled at him. I got up and noticed something was off. I went to Slendy's room. Come in child.

Slendy where is Cinda the Craze?

Gone what do you need.

I know we are not supposed to fall in love but what if we do.

Jeff We are not to fall in love for certian reasons, but there are exceptions.

How so...

You have to get promission from Zalgo.

Oh really.

Jeff I need a favor from you.

What is it slendy.

If you Cinda the Craze please keep her distracted. I have.....business to attend.

Hey your suit isnt a complete waist after all.

Jeff if I didn't need another favor I would personally torture you but sadly I need you.

How so...... I was getting intrested now

There is a new creepypasta joining us, her name is Kasai Ōjo. I need you to introduce her to everyone.

If you insist Slendy. I didnt here anything else so I assumed that he was gone. A newbie, I wonder how Cinda is going to react. I felt my self chuckle at the posible outcomes. I started to hear foot steps coming up this should be intresting

"Jeff had you seen Slendy!!?"she growled. Damn what the fuck is wrong with her.

"Nope no idea, but maybe thats a good thing." I said while pinning her against the wall saying the last part seductively. (dont hurt me plz)

"What the fuck Jeff!!"She growled stabbing my stomach. She's gotten more feisty.I started to smirk and jumped on her.

"Can't let you do that princess." I said sitting ontop of her. I swear I heard her growl.

"Don't call me, PRINCESS!!!!"She screamed. She fliped me over what the hell!!! I saw her start to laugh craizly. I like this part of her.

"Now Jeffrey! TELL ME WHERE THE HELL SLENDY IS!!"she fucking yelled in my ear. I smirked and turned my head around to see fucking BEN video taping this. Why the hell does he even have a camera!!!! I grabbed her hair and pulled hard.

"Fuck." I heard her whisper. She turned her head around and yanked my hair. I gritted my teath. Damn I need a hair cut. She started to pull harder so I bit her hand till I drew blood. She still didn't let go so I bit deeper loving the metalice taste of the blood spread in my mouth. She finally pulled her hand back cursing. She grabbed me but tripped and I fell on top of her. At that exact moment blue butterflies started to appear.

"Shit."I said. I got off of her and backed away.

"What the fuck!!"Cinda said hitting one of the butterflies making it turn into a blue rose petal. The butterflies formed together and Alice appeared makeing the butterflies appear.

"Hello Cinda the Craze."

The End.........Just kidding!!! I am so sorry I wasnt here for so long, I was somewhere bad. I was at important meetings (School,and study groups) and I got rejected. I tried asking someone out but I got rejected. It was awkward because he said he was gay. X////X But important thing I'm her now and I'll try to update more. So ghosts, what do you think will happen?! did you like Cinda the Craze?!! If so there is a whole story dedicated to her by Banana_Rainbow its called Stalking Slenderman. Go check it out because its awesome and yah hope you enjoyed the story, Oh and who do you think is Kasai Ōjo ?!?! I will try to make a story with her and Ben !!! But other than that-

"You really are bad at this."

"What now Ben."

"We all know Kasai is you."

"Pssshhhh so what if it is. It dont matter!"

"Tell them about the easter egg."

"Oh um, Kasai means Fire in Japanese..."

"Hey you want to make this even more intresting.?"

".......!!!!!!!"*Passes out*

"Well hope you enjoyed ghosts. That is what she calls you right if thats right say Merome in tye comments, bye"