Friend-Zoned

So just going to post this now... I kinda just came back to this account for no reason and low and behold my surprise as to how popular this story had become over the years. Its kinda sad and very embarrassing now that I am older and I kinda want to bash my head against my keyboard. Just a heads up, this is a draft I found that never was complete or published and I just thought to myself, 'I already fucked up my reputation as an author and legitimet human being, so lets publish this shit cause why the hell not?!' 

And so this chapter was made.

Flame me, I deserve it as the trash I was.

Kasai's POV

        I felt my heart beat quicken, my senses sharpen, ' No turning back now'. I thought to myself.  I took a deep breath and tapped BEN's shoulder.

        " Sup BEN?" I said blushing heavily. 'Sup BEN thats the best I got seriously?! Someone kill me now!

        BEN tensed up and turned around facing me, a faint blush and look that resebles one as if he just expieerienced death again. " H-hey K-kasai!! How long have you been here?....You didn't hear-" BEN stopped for a momment to look at Lost Silver. " Kasai will you do me the pleasure of going out with me?!" BEN said cleanching his eyes and taking a deep breath. I froze, I felt as if I had no controll of my body.  BEN opened his eyes to reveal a deep saddness, does he think I am rejecting him? I tried to open my mouth but it felt as if it was sewn closed.  Since there was no other way to tell him I would love too I stole a kiss from his lips. I saw his eyes widen in suprise but I knew that I would not regret this. BEN pulled back slowly makeing me feel a cold loneliness.