The mirror

Jeff's POV

I watched as they took my little butterfly away. For some reason it broke my heart to see her leave. I felt a black hols in my heart knowing that Alice was in trouble. I looked at reflection in the puddle of water. Damn. I so sexy. I blinked and saw my normal self. I stepped back confuse and looked at my reflection again. Just my sexy reflection. Weird. I then heard a scream that sounded like Alice. I felt my heart starting to sink. Wait. Why the fuck do I care! I mean I don't even like the bitch. And what was with earlier, My butterfly. I do not like Alice. Just idmit it you like her.

Fuck you brain I don't.

Yes you do now stop ignoring it.

I DONT LIKE HER YOU FUCKING BRAIN.

You like her.

NO I DONT DIM SHIT.

explain why you felt your heart break when you heard her scream.

.........

exactly.

Wait why am I talking to my self. Did I really just really have an argument with my self.

"WHY IS LIFE SO CONFUSING!!!????" I scream while kicking the wall. Then I remembered about my knife. I checked my hoodie for it but found nothing I screamed in frustration and punched the wall. I sighed and look out the window and saw a glass box holding Alice's and my knife in a box. Heheheheh idots. Now all I need to do is escape. I watch as the angle falls asleep. I grab the keys and unlock the door. I walk out side and towards the glass box. I smash it and take both of our knives out.I walk to the room I saw Alice get taken to. Whe I get inside I instantly think of wonderland. I hear foot steps coming in this direction. I hide behind a red curtain watching a girl with blond hair and a dress very similar to Alice's dress. that was all I saww before she walked into another room leavening her gaurds inside this room. Well fuck this. Ain't nobody got time for that. I get out of my spot and started attacking them.

Alice's POV

I walk back into the forest I was in and stared mat the bloody mirror.I see Alice staring at me taunting me.

"Aww poor poor Alice. Has it been nice in my wonderland?" she asks me withma mocking tone. I start to smirk and laugh madley.

"Actually very much. I found an Alice for my wonderland. Now I only need 2 more."I say turning my eyes to an unnaturally bright green. I see her get caught off gaurd and I breack the glass grabbing her through the mirror. I pull myself back into the real world.

"Why so serious all of a sudden Alice." I say while giggling. I watch as she backs away from me to and falls.

"How is this possible?!Only evil can get through that mirror!!" she yelled. That made me smirk and look her directly in the eyes before saying,

"I am evil." I say making her coware in fear.

Jeff's POV

"Well I guess I came at the perfect time. " I say smiling. I throw Alice her knife, Alice catching it in the air in between her fingers.

I see Alice walk towards the other Alice stabbing her but not before she said,"I'll see you in Wonderland. "

Hehehehehehe I hope you enjoyed this ghosts. Please rate and comment if you want me to keep (or at least try) to keep updating daily. Other than that stay awsome and yah.

"Seriously that is the best you got where is the pazaz!" Ben says. I roll my eyes and groan.

"What kind of 'pazaz' are you talking about Ben." I say while crossing my arms.

"Kiss me...."

".........!!!"

"Well see you later ghosts stay happy and you know alive.....oh and don't look behind you......