Versus The Tech Army

Começar do início

What the heck?!

I removed my arms and saw that pieces of the drone were on the ground.

"Dang." Spyder said.

"Woah." I blinked.

"Dude!" Ryan exclaimed.

We walked up to the pieces of the drone.

"Oh. Harris why would you--"

"No. Watch." Harris cut me off to explain. "I added nanites to the drones, little microscopic robots. When one is destroyed, the nanties will carry all of its data to the nearest drone." I watched as a swarm of nanties fly into the air and inside the nearest drone. The drone faced us. "So no matter what happens, we'll never lose any intel on Grey or Traegar."

The drone fly closer to Ryan, which made him back up frightened.

"And, once it confirms its target, it'll attack!" Harris continued. Once harris finished, the robot was about to attack, but Harris quickly changed the target to Grey and Traegar.

"New target accepted." The computer beeped.

The drone fly towards the door in the X-Deck along with it's fellow drones.

"Fly. Find the bad guys, Be free." Harris told his creations as they fly away into the atmosphere.

"All right. So, we're gonna be on watch this whole weekend." Ryan confirmed.

"Yup, No eating, no leaving to shower. Gonna go to the bathroom right here." Spyder agreed, which made me form a disgusted face.

"We have bathrooms." Harris informed him.

"I don't care." Spyder deadpanned.

"Ugh, Spyder." I groaned, turning away from him.

Sudden Ryan's Mech Link beeped and Mark appeared on his wrist.

"Hey dingus, didn't you get moms' text? She wants to see us right now." Mark informed his brother.

"All right, On my way." Ryan told him, before hanging up.

"Do not go to the bathroom in here." Ryan ordered Spyder.

"I promise." Spyder told him

Ryan and I quickly hugged, before he walked away.

"I gotta go to the bathroom real quick." Spyder whispered to us, once Ryan was gone.

"All right." Harris nodded.

"Okay." I chuckled lightly.

Oh, Spyder, what are we gonna do with you?

-

The next day I completely ignored Zachary. I didn't block number, but if he doesn't leave me alone I will block him. Besides if he figured out who I really am, he'd ran away faster than my super speed.

Anyway, Mark and Ryan were at some convention called 'Future Technology Expo' with their father. Apparently Veracity won the Junior Inventor's competition, which is great for her.

"Well there, Harris, Veracity won the Junior Inventor's competition." Spyder informed Harris, as we both walked into the lab in Mech-X5. Spyder put the article of Veracity winning on the screen.

I leaned on the table, and looked at Harris. "Why did you not win?"

"All of my inventions got into-- oh I don't know-- killing monsters." Harris informed, with sarcasm dripping from his voice. "Since when did you start reading the Bay City Planet, Spyder?"