"I'm fine, I'll drive my car" I said and Heath looked at me.

"Are you sure? It's fine, I don't mind" He said and I shook my head with a small smile.

"You're not driving my car Heath" I said, cracking a smile to show that although I was serious, I was in a good mood. He grinned back at me and walked towards his truck with Zane as Elton walked with me to my car.

"Everything okay back there? You went real quiet around Scotty's mom" Elton said as we drove towards Heath's house.

"I'm fine, I guess. I'm just not used to seeing a concerned mother when her son is the definition of an asshole" I said with a laugh and Elton chuckled too, probably laughing at the word 'asshole' more than anything.

"It's weird that you and Zane are hanging out with us, isn't it?" I asked and Elton laughed.

"There are weirder things in life. I'm hanging out with you, Zane's hanging out with Heath and we'll just happen to be there at the same time" He said and I smiled to myself, not saying anything more. After a while Elton looked back at me.

"You're going to try find Scotty, aren't you?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'd be lying if I said I'm not worried about him. Please don't tell Heath about this. Or anyone! I don't want them all to shut me down like they think Scott will" I said and he sighed.

"You think Scotty won't shut you down?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I hope he won't. He had the opportunity to beat the shit out of me a few weeks ago and let me walk. If I were him, I'd have hit me. Todd did" I said and at first Elton looked alarmed before sighing and shaking his head.

"I'm not even surprised anymore. And I heard about what you did to get them out of trouble when Principal Butler accused them of cheating, and to get Todd out of trouble for starting a fight. He definitely treats you different to the others. Is it because you're a girl?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't think so, there's something more. Someone told me it's only because he's above hitting girls but I think if someone else annoyed him the way I do, they'd be punched without hesitation. It's something more but I have no clue what it is" I admitted and Elton nodded.

"Be careful. I know what he's capable of, even by himself." He warned and I sighed.

"I'll be as careful as I can. But I know that to get through to him I'm going to have to break through his barrier. And that could get messy" I said, thinking about whether I could even attempt to break him down.

"Well with whatever happens, I'm sure you can handle yourself. You're the only person I've ever met who can handle themselves around him the way that you do" He said as I pulled into Heath's drive. I found myself smiling at that comment, although I wasn't sure if it was something I should pride myself in.

We walked inside and down to Heath's room, it being tidy for once only because I made him do it when I told him we were all hanging out this afternoon. I had planned in faith that Scott wouldn't be at school or at least want tutoring. This afternoon only confirmed it, although not in a positive way.

"About time you two got here" Heath said and I rolled my eyes, walking down to my room and dumping my stuff before walking back to his room.

"We got talking and forgot about time" I said with a shrug as I flopped onto his bed.

"I'm surprised you haven't ditched this to go look for Scotty" Zane said with a laugh, me shrugging with a smile instantly.

"I think Scotty can handle himself. And besides, between David and Todd they'll track him down faster than I ever would. It's not worth me getting involved" I lied through my teeth. Clearly I had been living with Heath too long because it seemed believable to Zane, who could sniff bullshit from a mile away.

"I think that's the smartest thing you've ever said Holt" Zane said sarcastically, the four of us beginning to laugh.

Heath put his Call Of Duty game into his xBox and handed a controller to Zane.

"Aren't you gonna ask Elton to play?" I asked and Heath almost laughed out loud.

"Elton's probably never played a video game in his life, not one like this. Right?" He said, aiming the last word at Elton who simply shrugged.

"I've uh, played before" He muttered as the game loaded.

"Well this should be interesting. Zane, hand it over" Heath said as Zane shrugged and handed the controller to Elton, who nodded his thanks and sighed deeply.

"Don't worry Castee, I'll go easy on you" Heath said, in a rather condescending tone.

"Heath, be nice" I warned and he shrugged.

As Heath turned and smirked to himself, I saw Elton smirking as well.

I caught his eye and he shrugged ever so slightly but it made me smirk as well.

Oh boy this should be good.

After ten minutes, the game had ended and Heath and Zane were watching Elton, eyes and mouths wide open, in complete shock.

Elton had annihilated Heath in the game, beating one of Heath's records for number of people killed in one game, much to Heath's dismay.

"You call that a 'little'?" Heath asked, bewildered. Elton simply shrugged with a smile.

"A little, sure. I mean, that games not exactly hard to play, is it?" He asked.

Zane and I were in tears from laughing so hard.

"I think you've been friends with Alissa Holt for too long" Heath said with a chuckle, to which Elton smiled, with a shrug.

"Round two?" He asked and Heath nodded.

"You're on" He replied.

Bloody Scott Sire.

But cute Heath/Elton moment at the end for you all. I'm so happy they're back and doing TFIL together. Well not completely but it's so cool that Heath is with him in Dubai and stuff!!!!