Um what are you doing...

Katniss' POV

The next day we play around the house for about 3 hours until Peeta and Finn want to 'play' wrestle

"ITS ON BREAD BOY!" Finnick yells

"IM GONNA KNEED YOU LIKE BREAD POSIDEON!" Peeta yells back. We burst out laughing and they begin the wrestle.

They jump off couches like monkeys and tackle each other like lions. Finnick jumps off the couch but hits his head on the coffee table. "Awww my face!" he moans. His nose is bleeding so he gets up and walks off to god knows where.

Finnick's POV

I walk to my mom's bathroom. She's barely home but when I was little and got hurt a lot she taught me a trick for nose bleeds.

Tampons.

Most people find it gross to stick a tube up your nose. Especially one that's for a girls lady reasons but I don't care. If it works it works.

I put the tube in my nose and walk back out.

Everyone bursts out laughing "What?" I ask "There's. A. Tampon. Up. Your. Nose!" Annie says in between breaths "So?" I say cluelessly. "TAMPONS ARE FOR GIRLS- YEAH YOU KNOW- NOT NOSES!" Clove screams out obviously avoiding a certain word because she feels uncomfortable saying it infront of her boyfriend.

"Whatever. Let's swim." I say "Yeah! let's go!" everyone cheers.

Katniss' POV

I walk up the stairs and change into a solid teal bikini that says 'Don't stop Dreaming' on one boob. (um.. akward.)

I throw on a crop top and shorts.

As I'm swimming around in the pool I hear a scream "Ahhhhh!" Annie screams "Annie! What's wrong!" I ask panicked "Kat you're- you're BLEEDING!" what? Oh my god.

5 hours later.....

I lost my babies. Gone. We had the names they were going to be Willow and Alec but now they are gone.

I cry and cry. Finn tries to cheer me up.

"Hey, Hey Kat." He says

"What." I snap

"Hey."

"What."

"Hey."

"Go away."

"Hey."

"I don't like you."

"I love you."

"I hate you."

"I love you."

"I don't like anything you do."

"I love you."

"You're gay."

"I love you."

"You suck."

"Cuddle?"

"No."

"Cuddle?"

"No."

Cuddle" he says his face not even and inch from mine

"No!" I laugh

"I WANT MILK JUST GIVE ME SOME STINKING MILK GOSH DARN!" I hear Peeta boom.

Poor marvel.

With every passing second the pain gets worse. But maybe this happened for a reason. maybe it wasn't my time to be a mother.

"Bonana" Finnick says then gets up and starts singing Try Hard by 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Um what are you doing?" I ask

"Puuuubertyyy" he says with a cracking voice and I start laughing.