Continuing Life

Finnick's POV

Dead. She's dead gone never coming back. I'm not crying. I'm actually the only one not crying.

Why am I not crying. Oh yeah because I don't love Annie anymore. I don't even think I care for her.

Ever since I moved on she was diffrent she looked at me diffrently not longingly but desirably. I don't know I'm just not gonna cry.

"So anyone up for a movie?" I ask. No one responds I just get a slap in the face from Glimmer and a scowl from Bella. "Sorry, babe just trying to lighten the mood." I say in my British accent. "I love you but right now please shut the f*ck up." she says in a oh so sweet voice that almost made forget she cussed at me. I look down in shame

Katniss' POV

No! This can't be! She's still here! This must be some sick joke! I sob and sib for what seems like forever am then sob some more.
---------FLASHBACK--------
I'm just walking with Annie to Math class and I see a girl glaring with one of the most fierce looks I've ever seen. Wow! If looks could kill Annie would be long gone by now. I keep watching her and see her glance at Finnick longingly. What the heck is her problem? Finnick catches her eye and scowls then looks away. Oh probably just have bad history. She goes back to glaring then stomps off muttering stuff.
------END OF FLASHBACK-------
I heard 2 words I wanted to forget that have now changed my life "Kill her." Oh god I know Annie's killer.

I've always seen her but I would never have guessed. She was in my classes at my school I lent her pencils. She murdered one of my best friends. I will find her. I will find and kill Addie Olsen!

>>>--------------------->
That's ch.1 of 'Continuing Life'! hoped you liked it so more drama to come! Wow! Oh yeah and SHHHHHHH! Guys from Callison
Don't
Tell
Addie
I
Made
Her
A
Phsyco
Murderer.